Amoskeag M1900 Browning

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Drove up to NH today to pick up a M1900 Browning I won with a mail in bid on Sunday's Amoskeag auction. I missed the M1900 I got from Mac1911 that I let go to fund another project. Serial number dates the pistol to 1907. Numbers are matching and the overall condition is about 85% with wear on the high points; bore is very good, and original grips are very good. I put 5 magazines through it on the way home; three of Fiochhi 73gr. FMJ round nose, and 7 each of Prvi and Hornady 60gr. JHP. The FN does not like the hollow points - the fourth round of each magazine misfed. Target was at 25 feet, I also cleaned the 25 yard range of 205 pieces of brass.

I had brought a cantaloupe to continue my war against fruit with the FN, but forgot my camera. I'm picking up a 1915 M1908 Colt .380 this Sunday from a NES member, and I'll remember the camera. I bought a box of the Liberty 50gr. hollow points in .380 to try out, and we'll see what happens!

P.S.
Ray, someone has been cheating at the 25 yard range - I picked up 7 spent cases of 12 gauge Remington as well.

T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom