Ammo shortage easing?

Ammo Shortage

Hey guys, I don't know about you folks. I was just at smith and wesson in springfield on sunday shooting and while i was there i picked up 10 boxes of 9mm federal lead free ammo at 14 per box.

They had plenty for sale.

Bass Pro in Foxborough had a bit more in stock than usual. Particularly some .45 UMC mega packs, some 50ct Winchester White box 9mm, some .223 in UMV megabox and other various assortments, and I got the last megabox of UMC .40.

The shelves weren't overflowing but there was significantly more than I have seen in the last couple of months. If you're passing by it may be worth your while to stop in.

Today? I was there on Saturday around 4pm, they were almost completely out of common-caliber pistol ammo. I happened to be in the isle when an employee returned (4) boxes of .40 WWB - which stayed on the shelf for approximately 3 seconds.
Besides that, all they had left was a ton of .45 ACP WWB jacketed hollowpoints, and at $25/box of 50, actually cheaper than most FFL's price for WWB FMJ's right now.

I was at Riley's in Hookset, NH on Saturday 5/30.

They were low on some ammo.

NO 9MM. They have been out for two weeks.

They did have bulk 5.56 and 6.72x39.

Today? I was there on Saturday around 4pm, they were almost completely out of common-caliber pistol ammo. I happened to be in the isle when an employee returned (4) boxes of .40 WWB - which stayed on the shelf for approximately 3 seconds.
Besides that, all they had left was a ton of .45 ACP WWB jacketed hollowpoints, and at $25/box of 50, actually cheaper than most FFL's price for WWB FMJ's right now.

Yeah today @12:00 I was there. 20-30 boxes WWB 9mm (50 and 100 ct) a few 250 packs of .45 and 10-20 boxes of WWB .40

S&W

S&W was charging 14.00 per box of 50 rounds.

not too bad considering you were at S&W shooting center.

they never limit me when im there :)

While i was there they had:

.45 ACP
.40 S&W
.9MM

i think it is easing, some calibers are staying on the shelf at wal-mart! i saw like 5 boxes of bulk .22s and said, eh, i'll get em' next time, and they where actually still there!

I was in Somersworth, NH for work earlier this week. Stopped in WalMart Not a single box of .40 on the self. Guy in sporting goods asked what I was looking for, he found 2 boxes (50 per box). I grabbed them. It's bound to get better.

Back
Top Bottom