Ammo inventory tracking web site AmmoShark.com

Not sure why.. but my little P22 hates the Automatch stuff. It loves the Federal 550 packs.

For planking.. if your .22 likes the 550 packs you can not beat the price.

figures! I bought this stuff for my p22 because it seemed to have feeding issues with the fed bulk pack (however i wasnt the one loading the mags) so i figured id give this stuff a whirl

figures! I bought this stuff for my p22 because it seemed to have feeding issues with the fed bulk pack (however i wasnt the one loading the mags) so i figured id give this stuff a whirl

Give it a week, obama et al will open their mouths and you can probably flip that box for a profit...[grin]

I posted a Dicks Sporting goods report on here. They had pretty full shelves, but very expensive. I was just shopping for Mini Mags, I got some at Walmart Seabrook for $6.47, Dicks wanted $9.99.

I tried to put in W. Boylston Walmart, but it (or I) made a mistake. I wanted to put 11 boxes of .223, but it shows 99, which is wrong.

Klem's in Spencer had a bunch of CCI .22, but just in the plastic boxes.

Last edited:
You should add blazer brass since alot of these are going to be walmart submissions.

I agree. Also .380 since apparently that is hot these days. Also, we should have the local shops keep their inventory up dated on the hot stuff. Lastly, how many days are you keeping the reports up for?

Just added some info for the Framingham Walmart-

They had some 250 rd UMC .45. There wasn't an option for adding that, though.

Thanks!
Mike

Same for the Leicester WalMart. They had quite a bit of .223, shotgun slugs and shot, the Remmy 250 pack of .45 (3 left), and a bunch of .22. Nothing at all in 9mm or .40.

Walpole filled some space on the shelves today. They have about 12 boxes of the Federal .223 hundred round packs at $39.99 in addition to what I listed on todays report.

Walmart danvers MA had 100+ boxes of Blazer Brass 9mm. I also noticed they removed several price tags for other kinds of ammo. Looks like they are dropping much of their line.

Back
Top Bottom