American Firearms School - Attleboro

There are still a few openings at the match at AFS (www.americanfirearmsschool.com, North Attleboro) on Sunday, 9AM-Noonish.

You need to pre-register and pay via cc (508-695-5869). Walk-ins are on a space available basis only. There will be 4 stages including one classifier.

There is still spots left
Noidlight and I have designed some fun stages...but we could use help building them, so that we can start and leave on time.
Opens at 8am,
8:50 shooters meeting,
shooting at 9am

Last edited:
Is that 8 am for setup too? That's going to be pretty short on time. We used to setup and mark the smaller stages to do second, then set up the bigger ones to do first, that way, the flip went pretty quick.

I *think* we used to start setup at 7, since it is setup, mark, teardown, and set again.

I'll do my best to be there early too.

I as well will be shooting a brass-spitter instead of my usual wheely...(insert gasp of shock here...)

See ya Sunday.

Greg

Last edited:
Sunday

Rob,

What's your plan regarding the 6-8 inches of snow we're supposed to get? Will the match be cancelled due to snow? How would people be notified?
Chris

There are still a few openings at the match at AFS (www.americanfirearmsschool.com, North Attleboro) on Sunday, 9AM-Noonish.

You need to pre-register and pay via cc (508-695-5869). Walk-ins are on a space available basis only. There will be 4 stages including one classifier.

Sometimes match cancellations are posted on the USPSA site, under the Northeast section. With the upcoming storm, I may not make it, cancelled or not. Snow removal comes first, as hard to believe as that is.

I doubt it will be cancelled, but www.uspsa-ne.org is a good place to look (but the host is having some problems at present)

The match is indoors, so if we can all get there we'll have a great time.

Is that 8 am for setup too? That's going to be pretty short on time. We used to setup and mark the smaller stages to do second, then set up the bigger ones to do first, that way, the flip went pretty quick.

I *think* we used to start setup at 7, since it is setup, mark, teardown, and set again.

I'll do my best to be there early too.

I as well will be shooting a brass-spitter instead of my usual wheely...(insert gasp of shock here...)

See ya Sunday.

Greg

8am is setup, I asked for earlier, but was denied, Rob C. and I will be there Sat late afternoon to staple targets and get stuff prepped, If they don't have anyone at the range, we might be able to get the stages built.

The stages are pretty straight forward, so setting them up will go quick.

I will post here if the match is cancelled, hopefully by 6:30 am. But the roads will have to be iced over for me to cancel, but if you don't safe, please don't risk it.

The stage with the swinger would make an excellent Area or Nationals stage if (a) the swinger were steel to avid shoot-throughs, and (b) The competitor pulled the cord with the strong hand so the RO would not have to make a call regarding "drawing before pulling". I suggest the designer submit it

Supermoto, tell us that couldn't make it some details....how many entered and competed, how many spectators, shooters scores, times etc.
thank you

Stage 3 Take your choice.... classifier
Stage 4 No Shoot Swinger

Attachments

• AFS 4 No Shoot swinger.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 99-12.pdf
    74.2 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom