Am I the only one not comfortable with this?

I'm interested in hearing about whatever that is. [grin]

Piazza is a Scientologist..... probably goes downhill from there. [laugh]

Also, a bunch of investors got screwed by FrontSight, they were gonna build houses near the
facility, but that plan went into the shitter and a bunch of people got screwed, IIRC.

-Mike

Piazza is a Scientologist..... probably goes downhill from there. [laugh]

Also, a bunch of investors got screwed by FrontSight, they were gonna build houses near the
facility, but that plan went into the shitter and a bunch of people got screwed, IIRC.

-Mike

He didn't get to be a millionaire by putting out a great product but is just a millionaire who happens to put out a good product despite of himself. Not surprised there given the marketing tactics.

That's not doing anybody any good that doesn't have a login & PW for that forum.

Didn't used to need a log in to view posts. My bad. Here's some of it. If the topic is of interest, get an account at TF perhaps.

Posted by Mad Dog, who I believe is the owner of the TF forums:

I strongly recommend that everyone check this out, I have been warning people about "Dr." Ignatius "Naish" Piazza, (aka "Iggy", aka "The Ig Man", aka "Iggy Poo") for years.

He is a fraud and raconteur of the worst sort.
A former associate of Gabe Suarez, he specializes in using slick promotional materials and pie in the sky promises of future land development that never quite happens to raise huge money that ends up...in his pockets or the pockets of other Scientologists.

Ignatius Piazza is an aggressive self promoter, and a total CHARLATAN.
He will stoop to any device to further his own interests. He has ripped off hundreds of people, and will continue to do so if he is not stopped.

Now, some of the people he has fleeced at Front Sight are finally, at long last, doing something about it.
Help them out if you possibly can. If you know anything about Iggy, his money laundering, stock manipulations, frauds, torts, threats or other lies and outright deceit, call or email those attorneys and give them an earfull.

I sincerely hope that the Feds take a ong look at his promotions, as they certainly will find numerous interstate violations of Fraud statutes.
The material that comes out in the discovery phase of this lawsuit should prove instrumental to that end.

http://www.frontsightlitigation.com/index.html

Quote:
The purpose of this website is to provide information and developments regarding a class action lawsuit filed against Ignatius Piazza and Front Sight Firearms Training Institute on behalf of members alleging fraud, misrepresentation and breach of fiduciary duty.

The suit claims that Defendants Ignatius Piazza and Front Sight Management Incorporated, doing business as Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, marketed and sold "First Family Memberships" by means of false and misleading statements. The suit further alleges that Defendant Piazza illegally diverted money obtained from plaintiffs and members of the class, as well as money from a $6,000,000 bank loan using Front Sight property as security, for his personal use and self aggrandizement, thus causing harm to First Family Members. The Complaint seeks to enjoin Defendant Piazza from continuing to market and advertise Front Sight Memberships in ways that violate State and Federal laws, and to recover compensatory damages, punitive damages, restitution and/or disgorgement of the defendants’ ill-gotten gains.

He didn't get to be a millionaire by putting out a great product but is just a millionaire who happens to put out a good product despite of himself. Not surprised there given the marketing tactics.
To quote Rick Moranis playing a busines exec in Head Office IIRC,

"I didn't get because I'm an idiot... I got here because.... I am not an idiot..."

Sham Wow does work, I bought a box of them for My GF for Christmas. [smile] (really as a gag gift)

One year I got her a box of ForceFlex bags (free from work) [wink] before they were out on the market, she loved them.

Sorry

Back to Topic.

Sham Wow does work, I bought a box of them for My GF for Christmas. [smile] (really as a gag gift)

One year I got her a box of ForceFlex bags (free from work) [wink] before they were out on the market, she loved them.
If you really want to spend the night in the garage, you should have thrown in a bottle of dawn, some rubber gloves and a scrub brush... [laugh]

concensus:

the ad is horrific & a sham (wow)

the chick is smokin hot.

I think one of the IDPA guys at pelham went to front sight, after firing, he's constantly turning his head, checking left & right..this ad is the only other place I've seen it done

If you really want to spend the night in the garage, you should have thrown in a bottle of dawn, some rubber gloves and a scrub brush... [laugh]

Thanks for the suggestion, her Birthday is coming up. [smile]

concensus:

the chick is smokin hot.

I think one of the IDPA guys at pelham went to front sight, after firing, he's constantly turning his head, checking left & right..this ad is the only other place I've seen it done

Cute [wink]

A former associate of Gabe Suarez, he specializes in using slick promotional materials and pie in the sky promises of future land development that never quite happens to raise huge money that ends up...in his pockets or the pockets of other Scientologists.

Ahhh, sounds almost like a Clinton

You made me laugh out loud, rep points inbound. [grin]

concensus:

the chick is smokin hot.

It's to break tunnel vision and train you to continue to look around at your surroundings rather than focusing primarily on the zombie you just dropped infront of you.(incase there is more)

Has anyone actually attended training at Front Sight? I would be interested in hearing about your experience. Curious to know if you had to sit through any marketing sessions like you would for a timeshare.

See that thing at the top of the screen that says "search?" Between the "New Posts" button and the "quick Links" button? It works pretty well.

There are already two pretty informative threads about Front Sight with information posted by NES members who have been there.

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60424&highlight=Front+SIght

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46358&highlight=Front+SIght

Personally, I completely enjoyed the experience. I think the free-gun offer is a good value and I would recommend you take that package deal if you are considering getting some quality training and if you don't live in MA (where your FFL is not allowed to transfer the Springfield XD to you, thanks to our commie gun laws). Yes, you have to sit through a couple marketing speels - but it's not that bad. It's actually nice to get out of the sun for a little while. Speaking of which, I would not attend between the months of May and September unless you give yourself a few days to acclimatize to the heat. As Jar said in the more recent thread I linked, Front Sight is excellent training for those like me who have done the NRA basic pistol class but not taken more advanced training from guys like Pincus or Suarez, and there is something to be said for taking trainining with several hundred other like-minded people. One of which, as I recall, was a spectacularly beautiful, natural blonde woman who put the model in that video to shame. Seriously - one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on, and the fact that she was wearing a gun on her hip made her that much more attractive.

Has anyone actually attended training at Front Sight? I would be interested in hearing about your experience. Curious to know if you had to sit through any marketing sessions like you would for a timeshare.

I was there last week for the second time. In a 4 day handgun class, on one of the lunch breaks they try to sell some first family memberships. Deal was so good bunch of people signed up.

concensus:

the chick is smokin hot.

That is correct. In a gun fight your worst enemy is tunnel vision besides whoever shooting at you. You have to break that and see what is going on around you. Who else might be shooting at you. Train as you fight, fight as you are trained.

That is correct. In a gun fight your worst enemy is tunnel vision besides whoever shooting at you. You have to break that and see what is going on around you. Who else might be shooting at you. Train as you fight, fight as you are trained.

That makes sense, but the people that do it don't look like they are seeing anything. I understand why it's taught, but the people that have been taught it seem to do it like they're just going through the motions, not like they're actually looking for something.

Back
Top Bottom