• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ALMOST GONE BABY GONE!!!!

I got a typical NE winter grouchy wife, constantly bitching about the HE cold and want's to retire deep south. Every time I visit Florida it's my same thought, "what a wonderful warm place to visit for a week" (Then I can't wait to get on the plane back to NH) . I'm a total outdoor type guy and that friggin heat in the summer months is just NOT for me.
That's why I'd never do Florida, nor deep south. Nice to Visit in the dead of winter...other than that its too hot.

My daughters area in SC is hot in the summer, just as hot as here and maybe for a month longer into the end of September........but the difference there is there is always like a 10mph breeze daily and it seems drier and at least the air is moving. Not like in MA when July and August is a stagnant shithole of humidity unless your at the beach.

We were just there last week, 30's and frost on the windshield in the morning 55-60 during the day and it doesnt' get dark til 530. My daughter said it was like that starting in October....so really, not that different, other than they don't get snow, and spring is a month earlier.

Back
Top Bottom