ALMOST GONE BABY GONE!!!!

Just to let you know the wonderful Nancy Pelosi just purchased a $25 million dollar estate in Jupiter Florida! Kiss that state goodbye! The next California!!

Just to let you know the wonderful Nancy Pelosi just purchased a $25 million dollar estate in Jupiter Florida! Kiss that state goodbye! The next California!!

Well it is 65 degrees with a mid 40's dew point right now, it is bright and sunny, windows open.

Just came back from the flea market.... all sorts of guns and ammo for sale, show a FL divers license and you could walk out with a bunch of nice stuff....

My house was built in 2006, original roof, survived a couple of hurricanes so far, the only thing my insurance company wanted to see by way of an inspection was that there were hurricane clips used on the roof.

Sure from Mid May til Mid September it is hot, and it is humid. From October to April in New England it is cold and barren.
I can turn the AC up and be comfortable when it gets hot.

I am in Lee County.... yes it has its problems in some areas, You stay out of Lawrence, I'll stay out of Dunbar.

We have DeSantis, you have Baker, Sunnunu, or worse.

We have Fantasy Fest in Key West, you have Provincetown.

I never have to close my swimming pool, in the colder months I have to run the pool heater a couple of hours a day and keep it covered when we are not using it to maintain 87 degrees, but it is not a burden

There is no state income tax here.

No pot holes, no traffic jams (except in tourist areas), no salt or sand used on the roads... cars last forever here

View attachment 545150View attachment 545151
I live in a home here that has total privacy. Most of the year, you cannot see my house from the street, I'm high on a knoll, totally private. Your picture here of Fla. reminds me of growing up in Everett where I could reach out the window and shake hands with my next door neighbor. Every knew when I went out, when I came back, no thanks, I like my privacy.

The houses are no closer together here than my house in Wakefield.

With no kids running around, and the average age being close to 80, it is actually very quiet here ....

Our house in NH.... we never see our neighbors, it's nice to come here and have some human interaction.

My neighbor on one side here in FL is a hermit of sorts... we watch to see if he puts trash out so we know he is still in there.... we know when he leaves because he puts his hurricane shutters down

on the other side is an older couple, we don't see much of the wife, but the husband is a VN era Marine , he could do triathalons... very nice and like most of my neighbors he is an unabashed conservative.

it is a lot nicer than the distance between houses suggests

1637934705570.png

Not to burst your bubble but I’d rather live in LA or NYC than Kings Point. My grandparents had a condo there for ~ 20 years and we would stay a few weeks every winter. Weather is great, I love Delray Beach, but Kings Point is a waiting room for death filled with busy bodies, almost ALL from up here, by the way. I couldn’t even swim in the pool with my girlfriend (now my wife) without people harassing us for not being dead already. When my sister was visiting a dude straight up DIED in the hot tub. Also, make sure all your visitors have their proper papers for the gestapo (complete with photo ID visitor pass) or they won’t be accessing ANYTHING. Even my highly liberal family was impressed with the “statism” of the place.

The place is like a prison complex for the elderly. Not freedom central in the f***ing least. Just giving you a heads up in case you aren’t familiar.
Everybody has choices. I’ve made mine and I’m okay with it. If you like, you can have my snow shovel.

Didn’t live here for 65 years. Came home in 84 because the wife wanted to.
You don’t have to justify shit to anyone, period.

I don’t care where you live, good people are good people, shit bags are shit bags

(Calling someone a sellout/whiny bitch because they want to move to a different state is a pretty shitty thing to do)

Good luck on your move to Florida. We escaped Massachusetts 3 years ago. We are residents of SC (what a gun state this is!) and Maine. We'll be headed north for the holidays and we'll be visiting family in, gulp, Massachusetts. [rofl]

I gotta ask the obvious question: MA is so horrible you lived here 36 years?
Why did you buy a place in NH if MA is so great? Why do you keep asking stupid questions?

You act like MA politicians, laws and taxes and infrastructure and what you get for your money is not full retard, and the weather does not suck.

Last edited:
I got a typical NE winter grouchy wife, constantly bitching about the HE cold and want's to retire deep south. Every time I visit Florida it's my same thought, "what a wonderful warm place to visit for a week" (Then I can't wait to get on the plane back to NH) . I'm a total outdoor type guy and that friggin heat in the summer months is just NOT for me.

We’ll, the deal went south. Inspection revealed lipstick on a big ol’ pig. Seller unwilling to negotiate
repairs. I will continue the hunt and expand my search into the San Antonio Texas area. Wish me luck.

We’ll, the deal went south. Inspection revealed lipstick on a big ol’ pig. Seller unwilling to negotiate
repairs. I will continue the hunt and expand my search into the San Antonio Texas area. Wish me luck.
Keep looking OP.

No longer tacitly supporting MA's gun laws and financially supporting your oppression by living there should be everyone's goal.

Good states need more voters to help them stay sane.

Back
Top Bottom