Allow Americans to own a piece of history. Undo Executive Order 13637 petition

It's strange, a bunch of buddies and I all have signed the three major 2A things, and they don't seem to update even our two-dozen votes or so.

Meanwhile the anti-whatever ones are growing, and growing, and growing...

Ya something is going on with the petitions. The numbers aren't updating

Probably still a bunch of lefty weenies hiding in the white house basement, f'n with Trump's social media.

He'll find out, shut it down while he fixes the situation, and within an hour, the left will freak out about him stealing their 1st amendment, and being a fascistic dictatorial misogynistic bigoted 'phobe. There will be much panty-shitting.

Site was probably created by the same folks that did healthcare.gov. How hard is it to create a functional survey website? I could probably hack one together this weekend.

The whole petition thing was a product of the Obama admin. There isn't anything official about it other than to make the sheep feel like the Man cares and they have some chance of having their voice heard.

I've created 2 at this point and neither is working. I don't want to abandon the first since I did ask that you all pass it along but building a new account under a different email seems to be the only thing left to try.

I signed it, but, where are all the other gun owners out there? I mean all the goofy petitions get a 1/2 million signatures. The gun rights get a few hundred. What's up with that?

Mine required you to verify your email address to be counted. Man there are a lot of stupid petitions on there...

Well it's working now but we only have til the 23rd to get the 100,000 signatures.

Please, please share the link with everyone. If you know someone at a club that will help, do it. I'll send it to GOAL and Comm2a asking for their help, if someone knows someone at the NRA please contact them. Post it to other forums.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-own-piece-history-undo-executive-order-13637

This is one of those little things we can get done quickly.

Thanks to all you help.

was at 428 this morning, over 500 now. Slow but at least it's working now.

Where's trump Jr on this. Seems he can speak up about silencers but not this.
I just want trump to do what he said he was going to do and wipe Os EO's clean off the books?

Where's trump Jr on this. Seems he can speak up about silencers but not this.
I just want trump to do what he said he was going to do and wipe Os EO's clean off the books?
Exactly. Could have lumped it in with the immigration one and liberals wouldn't have even noticed

Back
Top Bottom