"Allah hu Akbar" Attack Stopped After Passer-By Runs Gunman Over

I do like Moe’s, but I don’t like salsa and they don’t have taco sauce, so anytime I go there I sneak in a pocket full of Taco Bell ‘Fire‘ packets to put on my food.
49efv7.jpg

Police arrested a 32-year-old man in the Paris no-go suburbs of Seine-Saint-Denis after a failed attempt to attack party-goers while he was armed with a blade and a semi-automatic rifle.

The attempted attack took place at around 7 am on Sunday in the commune of Blanc-Mesnil as several people were leaving a party.

The witnesses say the man yelled “Allah hu Akbar!” and came at them with a knife and rifle. But he was quickly hit by a man driving a car, who is said to have acted out of instinct to stop the armed attacker, Le Parisien reports.

“We thought we were going to die. If we hadn’t intervened ourselves, we don’t know what could have happened,” one of the witnesses told the newspaper. The man had already been seen, dressed in camouflage, in the area twice before. He had also threatened a party guest with a sabre at around 6 am.

How. The heck. Parties at 0600-0800? Wtf do they do for work?

I'm usually doing email and feeding cats or working out at that time.

Back
Top Bottom