"Allah hu Akbar" Attack Stopped After Passer-By Runs Gunman Over

Reptile

NES Member
Police arrested a 32-year-old man in the Paris no-go suburbs of Seine-Saint-Denis after a failed attempt to attack party-goers while he was armed with a blade and a semi-automatic rifle.

The attempted attack took place at around 7 am on Sunday in the commune of Blanc-Mesnil as several people were leaving a party.

The witnesses say the man yelled “Allah hu Akbar!” and came at them with a knife and rifle. But he was quickly hit by a man driving a car, who is said to have acted out of instinct to stop the armed attacker, Le Parisien reports.

“We thought we were going to die. If we hadn’t intervened ourselves, we don’t know what could have happened,” one of the witnesses told the newspaper. The man had already been seen, dressed in camouflage, in the area twice before. He had also threatened a party guest with a sabre at around 6 am.

The attempted attack took place at around 7 am on Sunday in the commune of Blanc-Mesnil as several people were leaving a party.

These people know how to party! Damn, I'm too old for that!

Failed snackbar, died alone. Do they prorate virgins or is he out of luck?

I think he ends up as one of the virgins for someone else. I don't think they ever said the virgins were female.

Personally, if I've got 72 babes waiting for me, I don't want virgins. I want ones as experienced as possible. LOL

it may not go as deep as a terrorist attack, he was pissed cause he wasn't invited. a neighborly spat maybe?

I think he ends up as one of the virgins for someone else. I don't think they ever said the virgins were female.

Personally, if I've got 72 babes waiting for me, I don't want virgins. I want ones as experienced as possible. LOL

34BE8606-CF37-4766-A5D7-38AEEC58D34C.jpeg

Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Sounds like he lived. Says police have one in custody. Unless that’s the awesome driver who deserves a lifetime of free Taco Bell.

He didn't even manage to die? What a failure. Maybe he's not cut out for jihad.

Toyota Yaris: 1 , terrorist: 0.[rofl2]
I would have ground him up like a cheese grater.
Forward, reverse, forward, reverse, forward, reverse.

Whatch doing sir, "Oh, nothing just running over some sh_t" ![smile]

I wish I could see the video as well. But as luck would have it there is a ton of footage of antifa getting hammered by trucks and cars on YouTube!
Now that's a treat!

I'll toast to his demise!

"Kahlua at the Snack Bar"...
and of course "May your 72 virgins have crabs..."

1595461018587.png
1595461149497.png

Sounds like he lived. Says police have one in custody. Unless that’s the awesome driver who deserves a lifetime of free Taco Bell.
I could tho k of a few things better than taco bell.

Miss southwest grill for the win
Edited as should say Moe's not miss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom