• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All I ask is 10 mins to help save SCOTUS!

Bullshit, and if you believe that you haven't been paying the slightest bit of attention.
Correct cause it is obvious the best way to face organized opposition is to tear apart any support and crush cooperation. Victory in any conflict begins by destroying allies. /s

Last edited:
Correct cause it is obvious the best way to face organized opposition is to tear apart any support and crush cooperation. Victory in any conflict begins by destroying allies.

Sorry, what? Destroying allies?

If you're referring to people on NES saying that writing letters to D politicians in other states begging them to see things our way is a waste of time, then what exactly are you doing when you come in here and say those same skeptics are "the most significant reason second amendment rights are doomed"?

Sorry, what? Destroying allies?

If you're referring to people on NES saying that writing letters to D politicians in other states begging them to see things our way is a waste of time, then what exactly are you doing when you come in here and say those same skeptics are "the most significant reason second amendment rights are doomed"?
[puke]
I can't say it better than him/her. Again, sleazy politicians(they're all sleazy, of course) do respond to pressure, especially in numbers, even if you're not in their district. Stats will bear out that claim.

[puke]
I can't say it better than him/her. Again, sleazy politicians(they're all sleazy, of course) do respond to pressure, especially in numbers, even if you're not in their district. Stats will bear out that claim.

To think that they give a solitary shit about "pressure" from any number of their ideological enemies residing outside of their district is pure fantasy.

To think that they give a solitary shit about "pressure" from any number of their ideological enemies residing outside of their district is pure fantasy.

But... no! "Stats will bear out that claim!"

:rolleyes:

What does that have to do with begging congressmen to send us form responses? Is that your idea of "challeng[ing] the opposition"? And common ground with whom exactly? Elected democrats in other states? You're smoking crack if you think they're a couple of hundred letters from non-constituents away from being open to reconsidering these issues. It's 2021, but I'm not even sure this plan would have worked back in the end of the 18th century.

I think part of the problem here is that people think that you're going to be able to defeat commies by playing pretend checkers while they're clearly playing chess....

I fear the right won’t figure that out until the boxcar doors slam shut.
I fear most of the right won't figure out doing anything in unity is more effective than doing nothing while arguing amongst themselves.
Obviously what @ridleyman proposes isn't going to bring magic results but just as obvious if we can't stop bickering we will never get around to playing checkers or chess or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom