All Auto Ordnance West Hurley Thompsons are now classified as C&R guns

hope they don't change thier minds AGAIN on these like they did a couple years ago when they first decided all WH Tommy's were C&R...

Yes me too. Evidently the same guy that got the M1s and M1A1s on there also worked to get the rest of them on there and got the confirmation from the ATF.

It opens up a larger pool of guns available for the people in C&R only states

Yes me too. Evidently the same guy that got the M1s and M1A1s on there also worked to get the rest of them on there and got the confirmation from the ATF.

It opens up a larger pool of guns available for the people in C&R only states

Yeah its certainly a good thing, and I can't imagine they would change their minds on this again, but seeing this thread reminded me of the short lived excitement a year or so ago the first time the named all WH's as C&R...

Honestly with the fixed number of MG's I think they should all be C&R, but thats just me, guess we'll just have to wait till 2036...

How will this change purchasing or ownership of these?
I'm assuming a Green card (in Ma), and the usual form 4 must must be done.
tia
Gary

How will this change purchasing or ownership of these?
I'm assuming a Green card (in Ma), and the usual form 4 must must be done.
tia
Gary

As already mentioned if you have a C&R they can go right to you (like all C&R MG's). Still needs form4 approved first, but eliminates the need for a dealer when buying a C&R MG from out of state. the other benifit is there is no need to file a 5320.20 when travelling with your C&R mg's...

As already mentioned if you have a C&R they can go right to you (like all C&R MG's). Still needs form4 approved first, but eliminates the need for a dealer when buying a C&R MG from out of state. the other benifit is there is no need to file a 5320.20 when travelling with your C&R mg's...

so, there no need for green card in MA just form 4 approved by local CLEO?

Back
Top Bottom