Alert! New Proposed Regulations to Close Public Access to Firearms Training and Educa

Good thing I am a soldier and I am not required to take civilian firearms training whether this happens or not.

What are you talking about? If you live in this God forsaken state and want your license to own any firearms it will effect you.

Last edited:
RavenCincy,

Thanks for your service . . . but the Commiewealth does NOT respect that. If you want a MA LTC, you will be treated like everyone else . . . and you may be "denied" a Resident LTC (at the whim of local chief) if MA is not your declared "state of residence" even if you are based in MA!

ETA: And Military are NOT exempt from MGLs that prohibit possession of any arms/ammo in MA UNLESS they possess active orders that specifically state that they may possess arms while in MA!

RavenCincy,

Thanks for your service . . . but the Commiewealth does NOT respect that. If you want a MA LTC, you will be treated like everyone else . . . and you may be "denied" a Resident LTC (at the whim of local chief) if MA is not your declared "state of residence" even if you are based in MA!
That and your statement would be like a civilian suggesting that its not their problem where the government sends you to fight or why... (which of course it very much is).

This "it's not me" attitude is in large part how we have gotten to this point...

Don't get worked up over this guy. He's a troll and not a particularly bright or well-versed one either. Read his other posts for a giggle or a sigh-depending on your mood. But remember, he's special, so don't get too excited.

Restricting Education is wrong.

Some states restrict what Sex Ed you can teach children in school.
Some states restrict what history you can teach children in school.
In any and all cases and restriction on ANY education is wrong.
I am an atheist and I do not desire to restrict religious education in religious schools. I will just not send any children I have there.

Some states restrict what Sex Ed you can teach children in school.
Some states restrict what history you can teach children in school.
In any and all cases and restriction on ANY education is wrong.
I am an atheist and I do not desire to restrict religious education in religious schools. I will just not send any children I have there.

What?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9504871/

Feb 12, 1994 - Author: Peggy Fikac; AP. AUSTIN - The State Board of Education gave final approval yesterday to a series of high school health textbooks after requiring changes in graphics and information concerning sex education. The board's action drew criticism from all sides. ...
From State board approves altered textbooks amid protests - Related web pages
docs.newsbank.com/g/GooglePM/ST/lib00155 ...

Setions of the US are always trying to restrict education in one way or another. Regardless of what type of education, Sex Ed, Altered History or Firearms education, the change of laws and education to keep the populace ignorant is wrong.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9504871/

Feb 12, 1994 - Author: Peggy Fikac; AP. AUSTIN - The State Board of Education gave final approval yesterday to a series of high school health textbooks after requiring changes in graphics and information concerning sex education. The board's action drew criticism from all sides. ...
From State board approves altered textbooks amid protests - Related web pages
docs.newsbank.com/g/GooglePM/ST/lib00155 ...

Setions of the US are always trying to restrict education in one way or another. Regardless of what type of education, Sex Ed, Altered History or Firearms education, the change of laws and education to keep the populace ignorant is wrong.

Thank you for that, uh ... clarification. It's all so clear to me now.

They don't have anything to do with it luv - it's a regulation.
Understood, but particularly in this state, I would presume the "regulators" aren't going to be very "busy" when the legislators are all out of town...

It's pretty obvious this regulation was driven from Devoid, so we can presume any editing would go through him as well...

Gov Patrick solicited the help of the POTUS to boost his campaign and the whole effort fell on it's face. Patrick could not "sell out" the benefit hall. The remaining tickets were offered for free (can't have a news clip with empty seats) and Patrick still couldn't fill the hall. And this was with the POTUS as a guest speaker! At this point Patrick is probably inventorying the Governors mansion for what he can take with him when he leaves. This guy is ripe for a take down and he knows it so does his handlers. I think he'll want to appease as many as he can in hope of a second term. He's toast!

Gov Patrick solicited the help of the POTUS to boost his campaign and the whole effort fell on it's face. Patrick could not "sell out" the benefit hall. The remaining tickets were offered for free (can't have a news clip with empty seats) and Patrick still couldn't fill the hall. And this was with the POTUS as a guest speaker! At this point Patrick is probably inventorying the Governors mansion for what he can take with him when he leaves. This guy is ripe for a take down and he knows it so does his handlers. I think he'll want to appease as many as he can in hope of a second term. He's toast!

Link?

^

From a guy that worked the event. And do you think the Globe or Herald would actually report something like that?

No I wouldn't expect to see that in the Glob or Herald.[frown] I was hoping for a link for facebook. I like to make sure my liberal friends get exposed to this sort of news.

I'm hoping and praying for a good Republican candidate to come forward for his seat. Then I will donate, volunteer, and work to make sure that Patrick never sees another term in ANY office. He lies, cheats, steals, and spend the taxpayers money at a dizzying rate.

Back
Top Bottom