• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ALERT: Mashpee looking to prohibit hunting

Yes.....hired professionals way better than neanderthal hunters.

Just like they hire out lawn service, painters, carpenters and everything else in their lives, most of these rich fxcks view deer as just a shrub eating /car impact/lyme disease problem to be taken care of with money under the cover of night so they dont have to see it.

Whenever I've asked permission from most of these people, the first thing is "I don't want to see it" and thats a pretty tough ask. Typically, i'd avoid those people and tell them I'm not hunting there.

Most of the people I agreed to hunt for were WWII vets, and older ladies of the greatest generation who knew what life is about. Not these millenial fags who have no fxcking idea and think life is a video game, and think that me sending an arrow thru a deer in someone's backyard won't result in a carcass that needs to be field dressed, and might end up in an uncomfortable place, that I have no control of.

Of course they forget when they hit the deer with the Mercedes, the same thing happens. But that's OK..... to "see it" because its an accident and that wounded deer will just die a slow death and rot on someone's lawn until they call the animal control to throw it in the dump.
I doubt it's millennials proposing these ban boomer. Probably some wealthy Gerry living on the water and doesn't want to hear duck hunters.

The proposal was withdrawn with the understanding the selectman will sit down with Terry and discuss whatever issues he has at a later date.

Ever seen Wampanoag people hunt or fish? Ive seen a guy stand in front of a herring run drainage pipe with a large net just scoop fish half dozen at a time, when questioned the young Wampanoag man said "Kiss my d--- this is my land"... So I assume this is a ban on white people and other non Wampanoag races hunting? As they can hunt/fish wherever and whenever they want without any government say? Is this racist?
You should have replied with “was, was” your land. They migrated and occupied just like everyone else.

I doubt it's millennials proposing these ban boomer. Probably some wealthy Gerry living on the water and doesn't want to hear duck hunters.
Im not a boomer.

I just know when millenials move into these neighborhoods and replace the old timers, they don't understand hunting, and they are unrealistic and silly, in their expectations.
Most of them say no anyway and I lose the property......but after a year or two, they get it when they or their kids get lyme disease, they hit the deer with expensive cars, and can't plant a shrub without it being eaten in one night. Then they call me back......and I'm the one that says NO.

You should have replied with “was, was” your land. They migrated and occupied just like everyone else.
Doesn't matter they can hunt and fish 24/7/365.......they don't need to give a rats ass about land or following white mans laws. Right?

Im not a boomer.

I just know when millenials move into these neighborhoods and replace the old timers, they don't understand hunting, and they are unrealistic and silly, in their expectations.
Most of them say no anyway and I lose the property......but after a year or two, they get it when they or their kids get lyme disease, they hit the deer with expensive cars, and can't plant a shrub without it being eaten in one night. Then they call me back......and I'm the one that says NO.
Im only guessing here but I'd be willing to bet this had nothing to do with a millennial

REally.....

I now identify as Native American...

f*** that identifying shit.. I'm native American.. I was f***ing born here. Just because my family emigrated here in the past 100 years doesn't make me any less native then a guy whose family emigrated here 10000 yrs ago.

f*** that identifying shit.. I'm native American.. I was f***ing born here. Just because my family emigrated here in the past 100 years doesn't make me any less native then a guy whose family emigrated here 10000 yrs ago.

MadaFaka my descendants came over on the f***in Mayflower. I'm OG. You ain't gotta tell me....

Curious did they state why it was withdrawn?
Not that I can see, but I'm guessing he found out that the WMA close to him is not town land and cannot be shut down, or the town fathers were going to educate him of that fact and not waste time at a town meeting on a devisive subject.

Im only guessing here but I'd be willing to bet this had nothing to do with a millennial
You are correct.....this was just my experience with millenials in 20 years of hunting urban CT.....it was just an example of why we are losing properties, the younger folks don't understand it.

So you can blame me for being out of scope......Nothing to do with Mashpee.....in eastern MA......anti hunting dickheads come in all generations, similar to the way the Kennedy/Democrat loving fagotry is passed down from one gen to the next.

Last edited:
What are those poor leftists going to do when they hit a deer with their Tesla, it explodes into flames killing everyone in the car, on the way home from a drag queen poetry recital?
Nothing! They will do nothing!!!!!! I’ll tell you what the deer will do….Stand up, brush itself off and prance into the woods! 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom