Alec Baldwin Calls for Gun Control Months After Allegedly Shooting Woman Dead

Quite predictable, he's part of the protected class. He's doubling down which is the left's tactic, just watch Liawatha and the Mean Girls calling for the Dems to double down on fossil fuels as prices rise and elimination of student debt for upper middle class white kids with useless degrees. [rofl] They know their audience.

Ironic, blaming the NRA here from a Hollywood actor.

The same Hollywood that had they followed the NRA safety rules and had an actual NRA certified range instructor on set even when being used cold, this all could have been avoided.

But that would entail that they'd first have to admit that they were wrong and that the NRA was right by having things NRA controlled from the get go. Nope, they would lose face in their minds, lol.

Honestly anyone who's an actor and thinking that their opinion matters in politics and other important issues is a narcissist, like Alec boi, who blamed everyone but himself, yet he's the one who didn't chamber check or follow any of the four rules of gun safety. Instead of owning up to it, he's proving that privilege indeed exists to hide behind from actual repercussions and that it's everyone else's fault but his own.

F that guy. He's a coward and a murderer.

Ironic, blaming the NRA here from a Hollywood actor.

The same Hollywood that had they followed the NRA safety rules and had an actual NRA certified range instructor on set even when being used cold, this all could have been avoided.

But that would entail that they'd first have to admit that they were wrong and that the NRA was right by having things NRA controlled from the get go. Nope, they would lose face in their minds, lol.
Have you seen the base representative of NRA instructors? lol No thanks and no love for the NRA from me. They can suck it.

Training and common sense provides good weapons handling, not a title or an organization.

Baldwin and the NRA are the same in theory. All about the money and me me me. They deserve each other.

The title of the article is all wrong. There’s nothing alleged about him shooting her dead and committing homicide. The only thing in question is if he committed murder or manslaughter.

Have you seen the base representative of NRA instructors? lol No thanks and no love for the NRA from me. They can suck it.

Training and common sense provides good weapons handling, not a title or an organization.

Baldwin and the NRA are the same in theory. All about the money and me me me. They deserve each other.
The argument isn't how we personally feel about the NRA, it's a fallacy to use, yet I do understand and agree with you but.... The actual argument is to admit that the NRA was right all along about gun safety, would still be seen to them as an admittance that the NRA really isn't the enemy.

I mean c'mon man, calling the NRA's base terrorists? Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Antifa are terrorists. BLM, are terrorists. Black Bloc, are terrorist's. The Aryan Brotherhood, are terrorists. The guys we all dirt napped downrange, those were actual terrorists. But calling all ardent 2A supporters of an organization whether we actually do or not in the same category in one lump sum? Really??

This right now is a war on hearts and minds. Leave personal feelings out of this, the bigger picture is the long game and your personal hate clouding your judgement is the short game. They're in to win it, I suggest we start doing the same for once.

The argument isn't how we personally feel about the NRA,
There is no argument from me. I don’t care what they say or do in Hollywood and I don’t care for the NRA. It’s really that simple.

But calling all ardent 2A supporters of an organization whether we actually do or not in the same category in one lump sum? Really??
See #1 above.
This right now is a war on hearts and minds.
No it isn’t, sides have been chosen a long time ago and neither one at this point gives a flying f*** about hearts and minds.
This is straight up freedom vs communism.
This isn’t a US problem, this is a world wide problem.
The only hearts and minds that matter now are the breather box and the personal light switch.
Leave personal feelings out of this,
No, thank you though.
and your personal hate clouding your judgement is the short game. They're in to win it, I suggest we start doing the same for once.
My judgement and my hate? lol Please ninja. You have no idea.
But hey, regardless of the ball busting, I think for now I can still disagree with people without being wrong, right? USA and all that.

Last edited:
Let him hire bodyguards if he doesn’t like it. Yes, she’s as big of a piece of sh*t as he is, but, who cares. I wish they got in a fight and ended up killing one another. He would laugh if this happened to any conservative, to Justice Thomas, to Trump, to you or anyone you loved who are conservatives. Life’s tough, he can eat a bag of dicks.

I’m taking him in the next death pool. He looks like absolute sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom