• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Air Marshall Director stepping down amid probe

TFA said:
Poulos is accused of using the agency's federal firearms license and his relationship with gun manufacturer Sig Sauer to obtain discounted and free guns. He then provided them to high-up agency officials for their personal use, according to whistleblower documents obtained by FoxNews.com and interviews with multiple officials with knowledge of the ongoing probe.

So a federal official took graft from a manufacturer of something valuable and distributed such graft to friends, family, and associates? Shocked! I'm shocked, I tell you!

Its' not like he was funneling the guns to mexican drug lor... er... Nothing to see here! Move along!

--Edit:
"John Pistole"
"LuAnn Canipe"
???????
Did we just step into a Felini movie?

Last edited:
Love how they go full retard on this but yet won't investigate fast & furious. My guess is this guy that runs FAMS is not an obama acolyte and they needed to dispose of him somehow.

-Mike

The ability to stick us "the serfs" with higher prices to off set the free bees to our overlords.

that's pretty much what Glock did, free or near free guns (to upgrade yours) When it comes to money, .gov is where to sell, if you can.

Don't most manufacturers give discounts to .gov employees and law enforcement?

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Pentagon City last week for a conference. If I had a .gov ID, my rate would have been about $90 a night. That discount is okay, but when it comes to guns, everyone gets upset?

Last edited:
Don't most manufacturers give discounts to .gov employees and law enforcement?

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Pentagon City last week for a conference. If I had a .gov ID, my rate would have been about $90 a night. That discount is okay, but when it comes to guns, everyone gets upset?

Because its' guns, it makes good press.
Reading it a second time, tho, it sounds like he used the department FFL to acquire then resell handguns, a'la straw purchasing using the .govs own license.
That'll twist some panties.

Because its' guns, it makes good press. Reading it a second time, tho, it sounds like he used the department FFL to acquire then resell handguns, a'la straw purchasing using the .govs own license. That'll twist some panties.
That was the TSA Supervisor, not the Director but I guess he benefitted.

Back
Top Bottom