Agentina SHTF Lessons

I know that this has been posted a gajillion times and emailed to you and tattooed to your dog, but I hadn't seen this one before; the "director's cut" as the case may be. It is a bit longer and more detailed that the one that I orginally read about 4 years ago.

Now I don't know if the author is FOS or a poseur or really BTDT, but the advice sounds...sound. Take with a grain of salt.

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044387;p=1

In this thread the guy says it is almost a must to carry a side arm in a shtf situation. I only have a b license so im not allowed to carry, If you were in my shoes would you carry and risk getting caught by the law or not carry and risk being killed. personally I would rather answer to the law then be killed.

In this thread the guy says it is almost a must to carry a side arm in a shtf situation. I only have a b license so im not allowed to carry, If you were in my shoes would you carry and risk getting caught by the law or not carry and risk being killed. personally I would rather answer to the law then be killed.

I think that you'll have SOME notice for TEOTWAWKI. Getting lugged and doing time when the balloon goes up is probably the last thing that you want to do. Obey the law, until it is time not to.

That does make me wonder if Mass might be safer than say New York due to all the gun restrictions. At least here you can be sure that none of your neighbors will even have a gun. And also gives me a good excuse when I turn them down if they ask for mine.

That does make me wonder if Mass might be safer than say New York due to all the gun restrictions. At least here you can be sure that none of your neighbors will even have a gun. And also gives me a good excuse when I turn them down if they ask for mine.

The bad guys will have guns. MA will not be safer. Remember, more guns in the hands of lawful citizens = less crime. Compare MA violent crime statistics with FL.

[hmmm]I'll not be as asuming my neighbors don't have guns! I typically dont asume anything,but it's a pretty safe bet that when SHTF,most people will be armed(the good,the bad & the ugly);reguardless of any state regs.Although I've been in this neighborhood less then a year I am lucky to have some good neighbors who own firearms.Your neighbors IMO are essential for initial mutual aid WSHTF.

Back
Top Bottom