Afternoon Shoot 7.20.2008 (Fitchburg)

Here are some photos from this afternoon. Eric (Dench) and Derek (Dhdxtreme) did a 2 hour drive to meet me and do an afternoon of shooting. I have some videos and more pictures I'll post here in the morning. Here are some for now. Thanks again for the great afternoon guys. Maybe in two weeks we will do it again.

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

Billk: You guys at FRG? Didn't know their range was open again.

I used to have a membership there but let it lapse because they had shut down
the range for the better part of a year to upgrade it, not really sure what they
did there though. That white poster is certainly new, though. [laugh]

Sounds like you guys had fun out there.

-Mike

Mike, Yeah thats FRG. The range is closed for the rest of the week. We are putting in a cement pad and starting work on the pistol range. Hey for the price of membership, and the distance to my house. It works.

Awesome Day Out!

BillK & Dench,
I had a "Blast" at the range. It was worth the long drive to be with good people. We will definately be doing this again.
Thanks for everything!

Last edited:
in the video with the 3 of us shooting, i think im the poster boy for the reason not to use wolf .223 with ar15's. 3 failure to feeds in a row heh. the bolt slips a lot on the casings it seems.

i think were going to try to do this 1-2 times a month, so if anyone has any suggestions were a small group of people can go, we'd love to hear them

i think were going to try to do this 1-2 times a month, so if anyone has any suggestions were a small group of people can go, we'd love to hear them

I am going to talk to the directors if we get a small group going that the guests will pay a small range fee for use. I am going up there today to see what they did to the range on Monday. I'll keep you up to date.

in the video with the 3 of us shooting, i think im the poster boy for the reason not to use wolf .223 with ar15's. 3 failure to feeds in a row heh. the bolt slips a lot on the casings it seems.

Thats nothing... I couldn't get more than three rounds to feed in my DPMS at the July 4th shoot. Absolute junk. Then i put in some WWB and blew through a magazine.

i think mine had 5-6 failure to feeds all day total, it was just odd that there was 3 in a row.

but 6 failure to feed out of 200 rounds is BAD.

if you got anymore wolf ill buy it from you if you want to let it go cheap, im sure the car or the pumpkins wont care what type of rounds hitting them.

today was afternoon shoot part 2! eddiecoyle you missed out!
rackAUG022008.jpg

M4A3, M38, WASR-10, WASR-10, MAC-90, M44 & Mossburg

M4prone02AUG08.jpg

Denchy-poo shooting with a 40 round mag prone, to silence the haters in the "its to hard to shoot with a 30 round while prone thread" THE SAGE HAS SPOKEN!

billk!

Back
Top Bottom