"adjustable" AR stock MA compliant

I know that MA AWB bans the collapsible stock. Is there any stock out there that is not a collapsible stock, but rather just an "adjustable stock"? I have a girlfriend who is very short, and has a small arm length and I would hate to pin the rifle at my comfort and then she couldn't shoot it.

I know that MA AWB bans the collapsible stock. Is there any stock out there that is not a collapsible stock, but rather just an "adjustable stock"? I have a girlfriend who is very short, and has a small arm length and I would hate to pin the rifle at my comfort and then she couldn't shoot it.
The Magpul PRS is adjustable but it is expensive, big and I believe only gives you around 1.5 inches of adjustment.

I used a screw in place of the spring pin on the bottom. Took off the buffer tube and tapped it every inch. Now you can adjust with screw, making it a "permanent" adjustment until you unscrew it and re adjust. Works for me

I used a screw in place of the spring pin on the bottom. Took off the buffer tube and tapped it every inch. Now you can adjust with screw, making it a "permanent" adjustment until you unscrew it and re adjust. Works for me

I'm pretty sure it has to be a pinned and not easily removed to be considered compliant. I don't think a screw counts.

I'm pretty sure it has to be a pinned and not easily removed to be considered compliant. I don't think a screw counts.

You are probably right. A hammer and a punch is a tool as well as a srewdriver. Just my own interpretation of a silly law. Mine is pinned with a pin that has threads.

PS: I'm not a lawyer.

it sounds like you need to buy her one just for her. my wife has her own, we can both shoot each others its just not as comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom