• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

Go time happens when someone goes off the reservation and literally hunts people in power down, then those in power overreach by immediately passing full tilt laws and confiscating. Because that would lead to normies suddenly being targeted and some of them will get killed showing its gloves off.

That's why I say "go ahead and ban everything". Do it. Because that is how you start a CW. Yoy avoid CW by boiling the frog slowly.
Hypothetically speaking, if it comes down to GO TIME, you have to be organized and willing to go all the way. No warning shots. You can't just pop a couple of petty tyrants and stop, hoping that the others will see the light and give up. It doesn't work that way. You can be either be a pussy like Neville Chamberlain or a "take no prisoners" fighter like General George S Patton.

Hypothetically speaking, if it comes down to GO TIME, you have to be organized and willing to go all the way. No warning shots. You can't just pop a couple of petty tyrants and stop, hoping that the others will see the light and give up. It doesn't work that way. You can be either be a pussy like Neville Chamberlain or a "take no prisoners" fighter like General George S Patton.
Get to the right people high enough up the totem pole and theyll change their tune.

Only if by "changing their tune" you mean surrender. Then you also have to purge their underlings by getting them all neckties.
Deal with the shot callers. Make them feel their lives (or fortunes) may be in jeopardy if they continue on the present course. The underlings will follow. Figure out who truly is in power and deal with them, otherwise its just endless whack-a-mole.

Deal with the shot callers. Make them feel their lives (or fortunes) may be in jeopardy if they continue on the present course. The underlings will follow. Figure out who truly is in power and deal with them, otherwise its just endless whack-a-mole.
You would think so but the corruption is so deep that if you wack the shot callers, their underlings will just replace them and unleash the power of all the agencies they control on you with the help of the corrupt fake and social media to paint you as a domestic terrorist, white supremacist as they're doing now. Look at what they did to Trump and his supporters on Jan 6th. They've been ignoring all the looting and rioting by their people all year but they had no problem persecuting Trump supporters for minor shit which they described as "armed insurrection".

Howie goes a bit wonkers but makes a point...

“So now it turns out that the FBI knew all about the accused Boulder shooter, but paid no attention to the obvious warning signs until police say the rabidly anti-American immigrant from Syria murdered 10 U.S. citizens in the supermarket.

“The suspect’s identity,” the New York Times reported, “was known to the FBI because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.”

"A Colorado gun store owner said Ahmad Al-Issa, the murder suspect in custody following the supermarket shooting in Boulder, Colo., passed a state background check before buying the weapon which he used to kill ten people."

Point taken, JPK. That said, and in no way dismissive of you comment, I’ll ask rhetorically - lest we discriminate against a somewhat whacko Syrian Muslim, who shot a bunch of people weeks after the US bombed Syria (unfounded theory), should we pass more restrictive gun laws in America? Of course not.

Last edited:
Catch 22....

Allegedly "something" in his actions/background was suffient for the FBI to take notice.......but correct me if I'm wrong but he didnt do anything arguably illegal prior to the shooting with the possible exception of threatening to kill everyone on his HS wrestling team....so there wasnt anything actionable or that would prevent him from exercising any number of constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Until he made a decision to violate the rights of others that day......

If "gov" broadly were to enguage in pre-crime like actions then most people would be rightfully pissed at over reach......

Doesnt really matter that it was a gun

Could have just as easily been him running people in the parking lot down with a vehicle

The problem is that there were no individuals capable of defending themselves that day

Its also typical that these criminals choose municipalities/locations where people are less likely to choose to defend themselves......
Not really a catch 22 for me. I'd take a Syrian going all durka durka every day of the week all over the US so long as Americans have the uninfringed right to pop that towel adorned grape with any heater they choose when they gets to yodelin.

Linsky , the barnyard creeper.
Not surprised. Typical Massachusetts. Almost beat us to the handgun ban punch back in the mid-1970s. I was just a grade-school kid and word got around Illinois that some powerful, politically-connected Massachusetts police chief was pushing for a complete ban on the civilian possession of handguns in that state. Came dangerously close, but people were smart enough to vote it down at the referendum. It emboldened liberals in Illinois to enact handgun bans at local levels, since we did not have a preemption law. This shit is cancer; left untreated, lethal to our 2A rights.

Can you imagine if/when they finally get their right wing, Trump supporting white guy with an AR?
The social media operation to groom and "nudge" patsies into doing such an atrocity is active every day. Even some of the odd accounts on this forum registered years ago that only show up to post a few incendiary things and quickly go dormant again raise my brow.

Back
Top Bottom