Action Pistol at Independent 1/27

passing this along...

OUR "2007" SEASON IS HERE!!!

This is a REMINDER ...
THIS Saturday, January 27th ...
There will be an ACTION PISTOL SHOOT at the Independent Sportsmen's Club

YES ... we will have a couple of propane heaters at the shoot, to help take the chill away!

Independent Sportsmen's Club
Club Location is at the end of: Mirimichi Rd. in Foxboro MA
Visit the club website for directions: www.independentclub.com

Eye protection (with side protection) AND ear protection, are required!!!

· We have side protectors if you need them ($1 per pair).

NEW shooters are ALWAYS welcome!
· We do "ask" any new shooter(s), to please show up by 8am if possible.
This is so we can fill you in on what to expect during the shoot, answer any questions you may have, and to explain the safety rules.
· Also, "New Shooter Classes" will be starting up again in early Spring, for new or returning shooters.
Please contact Paul Remick III for additional details, by replying to this email, or by calling 508-384-4150.

Reminders:
· 7:30am - Setup (Help is always greatly appreciated!!!)

· 8:30am - Signup

· 8:50am - Shooters Meeting

· 9:05am - Start Time

· During club shoots, ALL Ranges are CLOSED, until approximately 1:00 pm on the day of the shoot.

If you ever want to give action pistol shooting a try, this is a great, welcoming place to do it. Paul, Vinny, and the gang run a great, efficient, safe shoot.

Also, Scrivener will be there signing autographs. No kidding!

I will try and make it, I have to convince my wife to let me set the alarm that early. She isn't going to be happy. Also have to sober up from the office party Friday.

Well folks, this was my first trip to Independent. It will not be my last. 4 fun steel stages, great group of people and great winter weather.

Thanks to Paul and his crew for a good time. Sorry I had to leave early, but the emergency calls would not stop coming.

See you in February.

Back
Top Bottom