Accidentally sent original assignment page.

Tonight I was filling out my second sbr application through a trust. While going over the application I filled out last year, I noticed the assignment page for the lower was missing. I think I may have sent the original instead of a copy. My assignment page has a spot for "witness signatures". Not sure what I should do for my records.

Tonight I was filling out my second sbr application through a trust. While going over the application I filled out last year, I noticed the assignment page for the lower was missing. I think I may have sent the original instead of a copy. My assignment page has a spot for "witness signatures". Not sure what I should do for my records.

Take a new assignment page and write in the following (if you can use the typewriter feature on Adobe or text function on Signnow, even better):

"This Assignment Page is being executed for purposes of memorializing the previous assignment on ________ ____, 20___ (old date), of the property listed below, and is effective as of __________ ____, 20___ (old date). The Assignment Page originally executed on __________ ____, 20___ (old date) was lost."

Then sign and have the document witnessed.

Last edited:
If you can't remember use "on or about ___________ _____, 20___" for the first and third date references and the day of your submission for the second date reference. Make sure you use a date that is prior to the date of your filing (but after the formation of the trust).

Back
Top Bottom