ATF E Form: I accidentally deleted a approved SBR off the ATF website - is there still a record?

Reptile

NES Member
I have the email and multiple copies on my computer.
Just wondering if I can get back the original entry in my ATF E Filing account.
I can pretty much guarantee nobody will ever ask to see the entry online since I have the "stamp" that was emailed and printed out.
I just want to see my original entry.

Maybe this is a "hack"...

Delete your SBR's and the ATF will forget you have them.
In the mean time YOU can present your stamp if it ever came to that.

I have a list of SBR's under here:
Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 7.47.23 PM.jpeg
This screen shot was cropped as not to show my SBR's. They would be listed right below, though.

The option to delete is no longer available.
It may have been under "Actions".

I'm going to call them up this week to inquire.

I have all the details of the SBR in question.
It was actually created under a Trust so all that info has been deleted, as well.
I don't use the trust any more.

Could be a:

"Let Sleeping Dogs Lie." - situation.

Since I have the "Stamp" - that should get me out of a bind.

Maybe I should be happy that there is no record anymore.

You think you deleted it out of their records?
I doubt it. It was only deleted from my own user on E Forms.
Doubt that's possible. As far as I remember that is only the listing of anything applied for using the E file system. Once approved there is zero need for it.
I guess that is true.
Once you get the Stamp, you are all set. The form with the Stamp has the serial number of said lower.

Clearly this was some sort of glitch that allowed me to delete an entry as there is no such option anymore.

I feel kind of sad because I put so much effort into this first SBR by way of a trust which I had to upload all sorts of pages.
I felt proud of myself for all the work and expense into doing my first SBR.
No that is it no longer on my portal I feel a send sense of loss.

I find the portal very buggy and this is no surprise to me.

In the past I was held up for weeks because something didn't send right and I had to go back in to review and verify and click another button.

I am pretty good at doing that sort of trial and error stuff but a new user who is not good with computers will have a nightmare of a time unless they get help.

After many months, all my eForms mysteriously reappeared back onto my list on the NEW eForms website.

I don't know if they manually put the missing one back up or it came up on it's own.

But, it is back again and the new website is really nice.

Last year I cranked out some 15 extra pairs of prints until my back hurt from printing.

I'm tempted to create a bunch more Form 1's because they make it so easy now.

Maybe I'm digging my own grave like the Jews who were so happy to register all their guns to the German government. Registration leads to confiscation and a train ride.

And what will you be driving? You think your car isn't reporting your travel to the NSA? That's funny.
When I pull the fuse for On Star - my car does not report it's location.
I also sweep for bugs and other devices before I go on such trips.

When I pull the fuse for On Star - my car does not report it's location.
I also sweep for bugs and other devices before I go on such trips.
An example.
All Honda's phone home through a system of wifi hotspots all dealers are required to provide. This is independent of On-Star or any similar system, it's imbedded in the ECM. The ssid is ahmoto, it's open, no authentication, but most dealers are smart enough to limit bandwidth and destination.

Now if a low end car like Honda can do this, do you think the others aren't?

An example.
All Honda's phone home through a system of wifi hotspots all dealers are required to provide. This is independent of On-Star or any similar system, it's imbedded in the ECM. The ssid is ahmoto, it's open, no authentication, but most dealers are smart enough to limit bandwidth and destination.

Wow!

In that case I hope not to be a big target for confiscation.

If so they will need ground penetrating radar to find my caches. They might get lucky if they search 1/4 of a mile from my car’s location.

If they rely on wifi, I can assure you there is no wifi where I do my digs.

It’s great only having one gun at home because if it gets confiscated or robbed - not a big loss.

An example.

You can pull the chip off the board. (I pulled it in my Acura, I used a hot air station but I am sure if careful you can pull it with a heat gun). The vehicle had multiple ways to connect 24AD64C2-6F81-496F-BCC8-82BC671C56F0.jpeg
F9A2ACBF-FCEB-437B-86A3-E7015DABCE60.jpeg

An example.

This is why I keep my CR-V wrapped in three layers of aluminum foil.

Wow!

In that case I hope not to be a big target for confiscation.

If so they will need ground penetrating radar to find my caches. They might get lucky if they search 1/4 of a mile from my car’s location.

If they rely on wifi, I can assure you there is no wifi where I do my digs.

It’s great only having one gun at home because if it gets confiscated or robbed - not a big loss.
don't worry, the car caches the data until it gets the next connection.

Back
Top Bottom