Access to HSC's 200/300 yard range

Dave @ Villen Tactical

Dealer
NES Member
I was at HSC last week but couldn't get access to the 300 yard range as there was too much mud on the road. Does anyone know if the barrels are gone and is there access?

Dave

Yes, there is access now. The Grounds crew has worked hard and the roads are actually pretty smooth. I won't speak for the actual roadway down to the 300 yard berm and target stands, but you can always stop and walk. Have a blast.

Yes, there is access now. The Grounds crew has worked hard and the roads are actually pretty smooth. I won't speak for the actual roadway down to the 300 yard berm and target stands, but you can always stop and walk. Have a blast.

I suggest that you consider spreading a few truckloads of gravel around the IPSC and back road loop and grade it in. This would make a better base as well as letting it thaw and drain faster. This is an annual problem.
We did that at the 100 yd. range a few years ago and it made a world of difference.

I suggest that you consider spreading a few truckloads of gravel around the IPSC and back road loop and grade it in. This would make a better base as well as letting it thaw and drain faster. This is an annual problem.
We did that at the 100 yd. range a few years ago and it made a world of difference.

I'll bring this up tonight and see what we can get done.

Back
Top Bottom