A year in guns.

My fiancee was saying how I spend too much on guns today, so I did some inventory from the past year give or take a few months.

Spikes Tactical stripped lower, stag arms 2t upper, magpul CTR stock, tango down vfg, magpul grip.

ar15-X2.jpg

Sig Sauer 1911 fast back nightmare. .45 acp with a TT gunleather convertable IWB/OWB holster.

1911-XL.jpg

Arsenal AK 47, 7.62x39

ak-XL.jpg

Ruger super blackhawk .44 mag and a North American Arms mini revolver in .22 mag

blackhawk-XL.jpg

VZ 61 scorpion .32 acp and an m11/9 submachine gun in 9mm

m11-XL.jpg

IMI Desert Eagle, two tone finish, .44 magnum.

eagle-XL.jpg

My response to her is I need to step up my game.

How did you all do this year?

Yeah, I'm not going to play that game. Somehow my wife would find out and I'd have to buy here that new diamond she keeps hinting about for our 10 year anniversary.

I inhereted 3 from my grandfather last January Glock 20 S&W p39-2 a taurus pt 908 para. and I bought a bushmaster carbon 15. I hear the same stuff from the wife. She says what do you need all these guns for. I said because I like them. She kept telling me I needed a hobby so I took it one step further and I now have a obsession as she calls it.

Very very nice! We bought (since November)
Ruger SR22
Walther P22
Sig Mosquito
ISSC M22
(2) S&W M&P 15-22
(2) Ruger LC9
(2) S&W Bodyguard 380
S&W Bodyguard 38
Savage Trophy Hunter 308
Mossberg 500
S&W M&P 9
S&W SW99
along with about a dozen different tactical knives (CRKT, Boker, Sog, etc).

Don't know who is crazier - him or me. We need an AR and a really big safe now.

You got me well beat, although a nice Marlin 39A and a Ruger 10/22 got added, as well as a SR22 pistol. Looking for a holster for the SR22.

They need some cleanup (except for the SR which is in my avatar), although the Marlin is in really great shape and is working A-OK!

My wife wish's I spent as much as you... I over spent this year... well technically, between June and December I bought 13 guns.

My wife wish's I spent as much as you... I over spent this year... well technically, between June and December I bought 13 guns.

I did the math, my gun/ammo/knife budget hit 12k this year. I'd like to double it but that damn pesky mortgage and car payments. If i didn't buy my house this year I'd be gun rich. I wish I was a multimillionaire.

- - - Updated - - -

skorp...

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP.

dibs on that when your wife makes you sell it. [laugh]

I know people love the scorp because no matter what gun I post a picture of it with (machine gun), all people care about is the scorp haha. Im gonna SBR it soon.

Since getting my LTC Jan 2nd 2013
S&W 1911 sub compact pro
Beretta 9000s .40
winchester model 94 30/30 lever
sig sauer mosquito
S&W 22a
Glock 27
Kahr p9
S&W 642
full size M&P .357 sig
Mosin Nagant
SKS
also all the reloading equipment to start reloading 9mm, .40, .45 & .357 sig

Now I just need a little .380 pocket gun like the LCR for summer carry.

I won't disclose but I have you all beat for last year. Let's just say there are 3 of us in the house and we don't share real well so we each need our own. Plus a few for friends. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom