• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A word of advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread, and certain over-the-top 2A supporters with an "all or nothing" approach have gone full retard.

* I support anyone who chooses law enforcement as a career. (assuming they choose not to be dog-killing power abusers)
* To compare a Chief enforcing state law as leniently as he can to an Auschwitz guard is beyond nuts. I'm embarrassed to be in the same thread with you.
* In your all-or-nothng dream world, if the only people that chose LE as a career were anti-2A because of state laws, we would all learn what it's really like to live in a s*** hole.

ETA: IBTL

Last edited:
And the guards at Auschwitz weren't the ones that came up with the Final Solution, either.

Should we cut them some slack?

now you done it

Full_retard.jpg

IBTL indeed.

Glasgow - thank you for taking the time to give us some insight behind the scenes. And sorry you put up with so much crap as a result. I guess you should never bother....

As for those of you (@supermoto) who want to call out this guy, get a life. You live in MA? Yes, well then you are a hypocrite for supporting an anti-2a govt with your tax dollars. No? Then you have no jurisdiction in this debate and should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom