A Tacticool Alternative to the AR15 ???

Yeah, this abomination was posted a couple of weeks ago, and at the time I said I thought it was a joke. Now that it's on the Mossberg website, I guess we know that it is real.

There is one reason that I think somebody (not me) would ever buy this ugly piece of crap - namely, the MA 'assault weapons ban'. Since it is not semi-auto, and does not have a detachable magazine, then it would always be FID compliant. I could imagine somebody buying this thing who was simply prohibited from buying an AR/AK type rifle. Maybe.

I hope I never run into a proud owner of one of these at the range. It will be tough to keep a straight face.

While I do love some of the modern lever guns with short barrels and scope rails.....this is just an abomination.

Although, the idea of an adjustable stock on a lever gun IS intriguing.....this is not the way to do it.

It looks like a Winchester 3030 had its way with an M4. (I'll restrain myself from making a Penn State joke)

At a gun show, I once saw a $99 Chinese SKS with every aftermarket accessory which someone who sells that crap could bolt on it (DOZENS of them, lasers, flashlights, holographic sights, plastic furniture, drum magazine, etc.) and that was the dumbest gun I ever saw...until I followed that link.

If you got rid of the stock and went with something a little more traditional, then got rid of the rails and muzzle brake, maybe went with wood furniture I bet it would be a good looking gun.

Little photoshop:

picture-12-20-39-18-769.png

I bet it would look good in stainless too:

marlin308mxlr.jpg

WTF [banghead]

Back
Top Bottom