A sad day

With Patrick and the democrats taking over here and Pelosi and her crew in Washington, I plan on sleeping all day. God HELP US.

How I celebrated the Patrick innauguration

Coordinating my time very carefully, I arrived at Mansfield Fish and Game at the same time the swearing in was ready to start.

I opened the black plastic case my week old Bushmaster came in, locked and loaded a magazine, and fired the first of many rounds downrange.

Since it was Patrick's election win that got me to buy my Evil Black Rifle in the first place, I thought it was most appropriate to christen it as such a solomn occasion waas going on in Boston.

I didn't hear much of his speech. My car radio was pretty drowned out by my headphones and rounds going to target.

It was a great christening friends, I wish you all could have been there.

Last edited:
You went on a Drinking Binge and woke up living in Lem n sta of all places ?
It could of been worse
You could of found Yourself Living in Fitchburg [smile]

Bob

Yeah, kind of like those episodes we don't like to recall from when we're college aged....

Strange though how I've been here almost 4 years, and the shock of it all didn't hit until Devil got sworn in this morning.

About an hour ago, I semi-consciously started a new job search agent in Monster for all of North Carolina. What's up with that?

I caught 98% of hs speech on the radio. It was more of the same Kumbaya stuff you heard in the campaign. He spoke well, and the speech was well written to tug at the heartstrings. I am sure that those on his side ate it up like ice cream.

I caught 98% of hs speech on the radio. It was more of the same Kumbaya stuff you heard in the campaign. He spoke well, and the speech was well written to tug at the heartstrings. I am sure that those on his side ate it up like ice cream.

Wait till it starts melting and running down there arms , and it shouldn't take very long .

I hope I am wrong , but My gut feeling is that I am not.

Wait till it starts melting and running down there arms , and it shouldn't take very long .

I hope I am wrong , but My gut feeling is that I am not.

Not only that, but if Patrick thinks that the legislature is going to suddenly give up "business as usual", he has a very rude awakening coming.

Back
Top Bottom