A Message from Larry Frisoli

reinbeau

NES Member
Ann Can you post on your web that anyone willing to work the polls or spread the word should call the office at 617-354-2220. Thanks Larry

If you want him as our next Attorney General, please call and offer whatever help you can in these final days before Tuesday. Hold a sign at an intersection for a couple hours, at your local polling place on Tuesday, anything will help. We need a new Attorney General, not a retread of Reilly!

If you want him as our next Attorney General, please call and offer whatever help you can in these final days before Tuesday. Hold a sign at an intersection for a couple hours, at your local polling place on Tuesday, anything will help. We need a new Attorney General, not a retread of Reilly!

I called a few weeks ago and offered to hold a sign.

I'm still waiting for it.

Do you expect them delivered? Have you followed up? Are you willing to drive for them? I got mine, I had to drive to Brockton to get my signs, then I drove to a few key places in my area (from Hanson to Middleboro) and set them up.

Come on, people, exert a little effort and we have a chance.

Do you expect them delivered? Have you followed up? Are you willing to drive for them? I got mine, I had to drive to Brockton to get my signs, then I drove to a few key places in my area (from Hanson to Middleboro) and set them up.

Come on, people, exert a little effort and we have a chance.

Of course I offered to pick them up if they were in my area. I'm not RUNNING for anything, though. I have to beg people to represent me? They have my vote regardless, but if they want my help I expect some effort.

There are still some signs outside by the front door to Mansfield F&G that folks in that area can pick up. If you are a member you can go inside and get bumper stickers and fliers.

If you are near Braintree R&P there are a similar amount inside the clubhouse and there are usually a few old-timers hanging around the clubhouse during the day that would let you in to get them.

Also waiting on Healey signs and don't expect anything.

According to Ted Oven, he has ~30 of them down at his shop (Northeast Trading in Attleboro). Regrettably my business is taking me in other directions since he got them, so I won't be down there any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom