A follow-up to some info about the Newtown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people who own the Media which you believe in so much that's who...The rest of what you stated is true, but I guess you missed the point entirely.

I dont know where you come off thinking I believe the media or that I trust everything going on with this case. Your missing the point, YOU MAKE US LOOK STUPID POSTING IT ON A FIREARM FORUM, WE ARE THE ONES UNDER ATTACK.

So you didn't answer me before, are you related to someone in the media? Maybe daddy or mommy?

I did answer you. I said you caught me. Both my parents are execs at CNN and I am actually Obamas 2nd cousin and I forged his birth certificate for him [laugh].

OMG you guys are right Sandy Hook has been made up to trick us all [rofl]

I stand by my original point. You guys should put in the same amount of energy to defend our 2nd amendment right and not make us look foolish. What good is talking about this shit here going to do, you said it yourself Bfatz, you down own a congress sooooo.....?

You are correct sir, and thanks for playing along. My only recommendation is, educate yourself a little more and turn off the TV.

Be well

I dont know where you come off thinking I believe the media or that I trust everything going on with this case. Your missing the point, YOU MAKE US LOOK STUPID POSTING IT ON A FIREARM FORUM, WE ARE THE ONES UNDER ATTACK.

Again I leave you with this thought:

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. . .The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Wait i can educate myself from places other than the TV???

You sir are Ignorant beyond the word, not quite sure what your motive or intent is, but everyone trips now and then be-careful not to trip you just might out yourself...

Last edited:
Their has to be csi photo's of all the casings where they were found. Same with the guns. Any recovered bullets or fragments from the autopsy would be photographed and documented.

Oh my. How the heck did a thread about this school tragedy to from that to General Electric? I had to go back and read a few pages again and again to figure it out. I didn't' start this thread to talk about global politics or corporations. I started it because I was perplexed, confused, frustrated, angry, and pissed that the .223 magazine was being flaunted all over hell and creation as being the remedy to all our woes and they ended up not even even figuring in to the final discussion!

The real, down and dirty fact here is that the press in all its glory glommed onto the EBRs we all love and destroyed one brand (Bushmaster) to the point were the owners put it up for sale AND THE FREAKIN RIFLE NOR ITS AMMO OR MAGS WERE NEVER IN THE SCHOOL! That, sirs, puts all of this bizzaro world anti-AR-15, high-cap-mag discussion on another plane, doesn't it? The point was that I was told by a reliable source that the kids were shot with a shitty .22........not some highpower rifle.

THAT AND ONLY THAT IS THE PERTINANT FACT being discussed. As it is turning out, the .22 appears to be the best bet so far but NOT from a Bushmaster of any kind. The mother was supposedly murdered by a .22. Why that caliber handgun OR rifle wasn't mentioned early on is also curious and frustrating.

So, what we've been able to do here is take a little hard first-hand info that I shared and at least seem to have turned the conversation away from high-cap/high power rifles. Talk about taking the wind out of the anti-gun sails. Now what are they going to complain about?

Let me close this post by saying how disgusted I am with the reporting of this event. Where is Dr. Henry Lee when we need him? He was flamboyant but got to the crux of things pretty quickly. Bad reporting and supposition and innuendo is what began feeding that frenzy and look where it got 'em.

Rome

Their has to be csi photo's of all the casings where they were found. Same with the guns. Any recovered bullets or fragments from the autopsy would be photographed and documented.

Yup. That's what most of us want to see. Of course the sheep won't give a shit about the casings anyways. But hey didn't you hear the reporter? This story is very complicated...yeah no shit it is, because they're withholding.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Obviously you are part of this in some way shape or form otherwise you would not be so hysterical over it. What is your problem with people thinking for themselves? And since when did this become YOUR forum? You want to know what I think, I think this entire ****ing mess is one big made up for TV story. Why isn't anyone from CT speaking? where are the parents? where are the teachers? seen any bodies?

So, let’s see – a father of a victim who is laughing and smiling right before he asks the reporters if he should “just read what’s on the card?” ( Of course you missed that correct? ) right before he works himself into a distressed state by hyperventilating; a “coroner” dressed in a white doctor’s coat (makes him look all doctor-like) who says a “long rifle” weapon killed the victims when Lanza’s body was reported as being found with 4 handguns.

Meanwhile the assault rifle was in the trunk of the car. No parents have seen the actual bodies of the victims, even at the funerals, just photos, The narrative about taking away semi-automatic weapons started immediately, complete with the prez wiping away crocodile tears that he had to poke himself in the eye to manufacture just before he states he’s “going after assault weapons.” All the footage I’ve seen on this massacre looks manufactured, even to my untrained eye.

But of course you will come back at me with some a**h*** comment to make yourself look like some kind of Inet tough guy at the keyboard...Which again is hilarious to anyone with a brain. Sure all what I wrote above is speculation, maybe even on the highest level, but at least I like others are asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS!

I think you need to lay off some of this conspiracy theory stuff. I am not saying I know more than anyone else, but when you hear hooves, think HORSES, not ZEBRAS.

1. You mean a father that just had his world flipped upside down? Stressed and emotionally broken? Have you been in that exact same situation? If not, don't pretend to know. (and people always read off cards because most are not used to speaking to millions of people on TV)

2. You mean the Medical Examiner, a PHYSICIAN, wearing a lab coat after doing his work and likely covering his scrubs that were a little dirty? A doctor wearing a lab coat. Oh the conspiracy.

3. A long rifle was indeed used, no?

4. The assault rifle was in the car? You were an investigator on scene that day? There is a lot of "unofficial" info floating around from and by the media.

5. Are you 100% certain that no parents at all have seen the bodies? Where is that info? Also, many probably may find it quite traumatic, if not impossible, to see their child shot multiple times. Maybe.

6. The gun agenda probably came right away because it is always there! Many liberals simply lack tact and push their agenda ASAP to get their way. I am speculating of course, but it is more likely than a conspiracy theory.

7. So Obama poked his eye to make tears? He was not a sad father for even a minute? I am not a huge Obama fan, but I thought he was a decent human being following this horrible event. Now we are claiming false eye pokes to make people suddenly like and trust him more? If anything, a Truman-like hardcore no non-sense speech would have made him appear more strong. A president needs to show power to instill fear. I think he was emotional. I could be wrong.

I wouldn't put anything past this Gov, so anything is possible. But, this is a tragedy carried out by a lunatic with mental health issues with access to weapons that would have done evil somewhere, some time, and nobody could have stopped him...short of him saying he was going to do it and be locked up. (but that issue opens up another can of worms)

not quite sure what your motive or intent is, but everyone trips now and then be-careful not to trip you just might out yourself...

"not quite sure what your motive or intent is"
AGAIN Motive/Intent is to convince you that you are hurting the gun community

"be-careful not to trip you just might out yourself"
Are you insinuating I am in on the conspiracy's and a governmental drone set to defile your nonsense? [laugh]

I'm sure there hundreds of photos and hours of video never to be viewed by any other person except for a select few. There's conveniently no trial moving forward.

Consider Obama's track record in general.
War on Terror (what a farce):
-"Kill Lists" which include American citizens who have not been convicted of anything
-Obama's on going use of drone strikes around the world, which have killed hundreds (if not thousands) of innocent women and children
-Indefinite detention of American citizens
War on Guns:
-Fast and Furious: BATFE agents sell weapons to Mexican Cartels knowing that some of these weapons would eventually be used in crimes and murders in the US, so that public outcry would provide support for a new ban on weapons.

Obama wipes his ass on the Constitution and Bill of Rights. He has little to no regard for human life. Its not that far fetched that a man who orders numerous drone strikes against civilians in the "War on Terror" would allow something like Sandy Hook to further his anti gun agenda.

Thats what Ive been trying to say all along. Sorry you thread is full of this trash.

The GE connection was " Who owns the media " and of Course the " LIBOR " connection. But again this requires reading and educating ones self, not looking to be insulting just offering you some direction.

Stop posting if you can't contribute anything to the topic.

Maybe you missed this from the OP just a few posts back. Take your own advice. [laugh]

Oh my. How the heck did a thread about this school tragedy to from that to General Electric? I had to go back and read a few pages again and again to figure it out. I didn't' start this thread to talk about global politics or corporations. I started it because I was perplexed, confused, frustrated, angry, and pissed that the .223 magazine was being flaunted all over hell and creation as being the remedy to all our woes and they ended up not even even figuring in to the final discussion!

The real, down and dirty fact here is that the press in all its glory glommed onto the EBRs we all love and destroyed one brand (Bushmaster) to the point were the owners put it up for sale AND THE FREAKIN RIFLE NOR ITS AMMO OR MAGS WERE NEVER IN THE SCHOOL! That, sirs, puts all of this bizzaro world anti-AR-15, high-cap-mag discussion on another plane, doesn't it? The point was that I was told by a reliable source that the kids were shot with a shitty .22........not some highpower rifle.

THAT AND ONLY THAT IS THE PERTINANT FACT being discussed. As it is turning out, the .22 appears to be the best bet so far but NOT from a Bushmaster of any kind. The mother was supposedly murdered by a .22. Why that caliber handgun OR rifle wasn't mentioned early on is also curious and frustrating.

So, what we've been able to do here is take a little hard first-hand info that I shared and at least seem to have turned the conversation away from high-cap/high power rifles. Talk about taking the wind out of the anti-gun sails. Now what are they going to complain about?

Let me close this post by saying how disgusted I am with the reporting of this event. Where is Dr. Henry Lee when we need him? He was flamboyant but got to the crux of things pretty quickly. Bad reporting and supposition and innuendo is what began feeding that frenzy and look where it got 'em.

Rome

Maybe you missed this from the OP just a few posts back. Take your own advice. [laugh]

Or maybe you should. This thread is about how the information we are being given doesn't make sense, and people are welcome to contribute their own ideas, last I checked. You just yap about how if we can't prove it, we shouldn't be allowed to make conjecture. That, and pretend like you have any say about how the "gun community" looks.

As far as I'm concerned, we're welcome to think for ourselves. If you don't like that, well, you only make yourself look stupid, not the whole "gun community". You're the only one who hasn't noticed yet.

Or maybe you should. This thread is about how the information we are being given doesn't make sense, and people are welcome to contribute their own ideas, last I checked. You just yap about how if we can't prove it, we shouldn't be allowed to make conjecture. That, and pretend like you have any say about how the "gun community" looks.

As far as I'm concerned, we're welcome to think for ourselves. If you don't like that, well, you only make yourself look stupid, not the whole "gun community". You're the only one who hasn't noticed yet.

You dudes need to get off your hi horses and stop jacking threads to spew this crap, holy ****ing shit lol. Adding conspiracy into a school shooting and posting about actors and the likes makes the gun community look foolish I am done trying to convince you otherwise. Thank christ the media hasnt aired a gun supporter blabbering live with this horse shit lol.

Last edited:

Yeah I've been following this since the original post and I had my doubts at first about all these theories. I even had a tiny argument with Bfatz but I noticed that I wasn't giving the other side any chance, exactly what you're doing. I have respect for the victims of this horrible day and it's revolting that someone could do this but I still need a lot of stuff answered before I can make a quick assessment like what you did.

+1

This is getting good

043abf2d-e5c4-4c54-8c46-eceeac66c27f.jpg

You dudes need to get off your hi horses and stop jacking threads to spew this crap, holy ****ing shit lol. Adding conspiracy into a school shooting and posting about actors and the likes makes the gun community look foolish I am done trying to convince you otherwise. Thank christ the media hasnt aired a gun supporter blabbering live with this horse shit lol.

Trying to convince? WTF? I told you that you would trip...Nice work there Old Yella.

Every time I see a tinfoil thread like this I start thinking of the x ray arms girl.

See also "Hey Jim" aka, Flash Tub double feature part 1.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom