A faint flicker of hope!

So, they SAY my license will be ready to pick up on Friday. Update posted on mAss Backwards...

http://massbackwards.blogspot.com/2005/08/and-winner-is.html

Of course, this begs the question, now that I know concealed carry is out of the question (spit), how shall I spend the first installment of my Firearms Fund?

With the tax-free weekend coming up, it's safe to say, I will be at Four Seasons the second they open Saturday morning. Now, what to buy?

My current gun fund is right around $500. That includes guns, accessories, cleaning supplies, and state-mandated trigger/safety locks (spit spit spit).

I'm leaning toward a handgun. Seeing as I can purchase long guns out of state, this seems like the only chance I'll have (prior to moving to NH) to buy a handgun without the state getting a cut. If ever there was time to act on principle, this is it.

I've had my eyes on the Ruger P345 for a while now, but I have the feeling I won't know what I'm getting until I hold it in my hands and fork over the cash.

Of course, this is all contingent on my LTC being ready on Friday - not holding my breath.

mAss Backwards said:
I've had my eyes on the Ruger P345 for a while now, but I have the feeling I won't know what I'm getting until I hold it in my hands and fork over the cash.

The little Ruger certainly feels nice in the hand; haven't shot it so I can't speak to it. I will say about it's big brother, the P90, two things:

1: It's very likely the UGLIEST gun on the planet.
2: You'll have to pry mine out of my cold, dead hands. It fits my hand the way Excalibur fit King Arthur's, is utterly reliable, and points very naturally for me. And it's MINE, all MINE, do you hear??!!

You'll have to get your own. [lol] [lol]

If only I was tall enough to conceal a full-size .45, that'd be the one.

Ross

HEY

Just to let you know,

You can BUY anything you want at FS tomorow. They just cant transfer it to you.

When you buy from them, the FIRST thing they do is SELL you the product and take your funds. THEN they do the paperwork. If for whatever reason you cant take it home, they'll hold it until you 1) get a license, 2) have it sent to another FFL, or 3) put it on the shelf as consignment.

If NCIC or state comes back and you're rejected, they wont take a refund.

A friend of mine is going up there to do just that tomorow. Buy it, and they'll keep it locked up until he gets is Class A ALP

Back
Top Bottom