• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A "blue slip" to kill Senate gun control bill?

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
impeachment, for once, sounds like a very wise move.

Impeachments in the past, like against Clinton and his roving Johnson, made no sense at all! But here is a guy trying to bring down the USA as we know it using any trick in the book. Impeach the prick.

The only thing that makes me nervous about impeachment is that if he is found guilty and removed from office, then Biden is president. [crying]

Oh I think this is coming. The gun grabbing and Obamacare may be the wake up call to many Americans. Next year we will really start to feel the strangling and expense of the Obamacare lunacy. When middle class America feels the pain they will vote a bit different I think...

Let's just hope that there are enough smart conservatives on-lone to take up the slack.

A blue slip, huh? I think what most of the members of Congress need is a "PINK" slip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The only thing that makes me nervous about impeachment is that if he is found guilty and removed from office, then Biden is president. [crying]

I'd rather suffer the remainder of the term with empty headed Joe than continue on with the current occupier.

That's like removing cancer by giving you Herpes!!! lol

Ok, hypothetically speaking.

IF the GOP were to regain control of the Senate AND the leadership in the House were to suddenly sprout a spinal cord and move forward with charges of impeachment.........(lots and lots of fantasy here folks.....)

Assuming this alternate reality were to come true........what charges would you expect to actually hold water (I can think of a few)

Why would anyone assume that Dopey Joe wouldn't also face impeachment charges?

That would leave the speaker as next in line of succession should such an alternate universe actually become reality

Ok, hypothetically speaking.

IF the GOP were to regain control of the Senate AND the leadership in the House were to suddenly sprout a spinal cord and move forward with charges of impeachment.........(lots and lots of fantasy here folks.....)
Assuming this alternate reality were to come true........what charges would you expect to actually hold water (I can think of a few)
Why would anyone assume that Dopey Joe wouldn't also face impeachment charges?
That would leave the speaker as next in line of succession should such an alternate universe actually become reality

Impeachment would revolve around either not doing his sworn duty, neglecting his sworn duty, overstepping his sworn duty, and the one I feel most likely, is a combination of all those.

The burden of proof would be that he actually did those things. I'm sure the Executive Orders would be the top dog at that case.

impeachment, for once, sounds like a very wise move.

Impeachments in the past, like against Clinton and his roving Johnson, made no sense at all! But here is a guy trying to bring down the USA as we know it using any trick in the book. Impeach the prick.

Clinton cheating on his wife is no big deal. However the moment he lied directly to congress about it he should have been impeached. As for O screw impeachment. He should be tried for treason and executed.

Clinton cheating on his wife is no big deal. However the moment he lied directly to congress about it he should have been impeached. As for O screw impeachment. He should be tried for treason and executed.

Impeachment is just a trial. Whether he is found guilty or not is another issue. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.

Imagine the race rioting that would happen if they were to attempt to impeach the first black president...

Screw race riots, bring it on.
Right is well right and wrong is always wrong.

The POTUS is a dirtbag.
He can FOAD !

smitty

Back
Top Bottom