91/30's for 79.95+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to find one at a local shop for about $100 in new condition. Gun shows are almost always overpriced.

When we buy them, we get ones that are rated "very good" condition. There are cheaper ones rated in "Good" condition. We sell the "Very Good" ones for $126.00.
If you don't have a C&R then and you ordered one online for $69.95 plus about $25 for shipping and then about $30-$40 in transfer fees, your looking at $125-$135 for one thats probably only rated "Good" in the first place.

When we buy them, we get ones that are rated "very good" condition. There are cheaper ones rated in "Good" condition. We sell the "Very Good" ones for $126.00.
If you don't have a C&R then and you ordered one online for $69.95 plus about $25 for shipping and then about $30-$40 in transfer fees, your looking at $125-$135 for one thats probably only rated "Good" in the first place.

No transfer fees for a C&R.

well i did buy one at show paid $125
and am hook love how it shots could be in better shape but it shots good
next i guss comes a 44

Shirley Rod & Gun

I already stated "If you don't have a C&R"

Wait, you're criticizing me for saying something's overpriced, then you're whining about gouging?

I'm not Buying that stuff! Mama raised no fool! You and I don't see eye to eye. I walked away from this thread because of YOU, I stated that Lord had made a good offer, even at $79.00. What a cheap prick! Great way to drive folks away. What an a**h***! Talk to guys that are not members. I get phone calls about stuff FS, I Never dog folks trying to help. Maybe you should send me a PM and I'll give you my #. I'll take you shooting on my dime. jp

Last edited:
I don't want to step on toes of the full time mods but I think its safe to say this thread has reached that point.[thinking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom