91-30

magoo

NES Member
Just got a new 91-30. I was at gun shop when more came in. Got the pick thur 10 of them. They were mostly 1942-1943 The one I got was a 1939 It was redone stock was new # were all the same . Bore was mint. Had no black paint on it It had light como. on it. All of them were nice. It was like doing a hand pick. I was having the dealer put it out back for a friend he was looking for one. I call him he change his mine. So I got it. I need don't really need but it was nice price was fair. Comes with all the stuff too. The bayonet came with a wine cork on the end for it would not go thur box. Pick it up Friday He had a lot off ammo too.

I bought a 1931 Izzy a few weeks ago but I haven't cleaned it up yet. I shot my 1948 M44 today, aka the Fireball. Bolt actions are so much more fun than Semi Autos, its like driving a stick shift car vs an Automatic. :)

I had a m44 2nd mill gun I got. Sold it last year. Then prices jumped up on them. Did make some heads turn at club when fired.The 91-30's are coming to the end. they may end like most mill. guns. I don't think they will go up in price like the m 48's or k31's. They are still cheap to buy ammo is still a good buy. The big dealers don't have round one for sale.

Back
Top Bottom