91/30 today

SKS Ray

NES Member
I picked this up at Holbrook today for $100. I saw it at the last show they had when it was $119, and today it was there again for $129. I think its an ex Dragoon and it has the East German mark (triangle with a 1) on the receiver. Definitely worth the $100 and probably one of my rarer Mosins. I can't beleive it sat there for 2 diferent shows.

9e12b097.jpg

6b460fd6.jpg

Nice find congrats!!!! Yup looks like you can be proud of this rare one too.

Talk about seeing the same gun at different gun shows. About 3 years ago at the Big E at one of the spring gun shows there was an Egyptain 8mm Hakim in the rack of one of the dealers there and i seen the same gun for three gun shows at the Big E in a row at the same dealers rack. It was marked $275 and was a little dirty and i bought it and it cleaned up really nice too. Its funny about gun shows the gun can sit there show after show and no one is interested in it until your walking out with it them everyone stopped me to ask me what it was i guess they seen the mag sticking out of this strange beast.

At another gun show I found a real treasure it was an "all matching", "tiger striped stock" '95 chilean 7mm mauser w/29" barrel. Its one of the best ones that i have ever seen with even the wood, the bolt and all the metal with matching numbers. No one even looked at it during the gun show. I walked the whole show twice and it was still there. I finally purchased it and i could of sold it like 10 times while walking out too. Guys from far away knew what it was sticking out of the bag just by seeing the tiger striped butt stock. My son was laughing the way these guys were after it when it sat there during the whole show go figure. Its funny to see these awesome finds just sitting there waiting for us to comeby.

LOL, happens to me a lot. Then you get folks saying "I walked the whole show twice... I didn't see that rifle" "Do you wanna sell it?" [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom