870 ghost ring sighs

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
Trijicon Ghost Ring Night Sight Set Green Tritium Front Sight

Anyone ever instal these! I like these sights. I am looking for the cheapest place to et them and I don't care if there are night sights plain black is fine. I know they need to be drilled and tapped and the front needs to be appoxied and pinned. Or should I just search for the 18.5 barrel with the rifle sights and non rifled which I also like but it's more expensive.

If you don't have the tools to install them correctly, you'll need to bring them in somewhere. The ghost rings work fine though.

The alternate option is to sell your current barrel, buy a cheap used 870 barrel that has the factory rifle sights on, then replace those sights with a better set of rifle sights like the Ameriglo ones below. You'll get a sight picture that's the same as your pistols, and no gunsmithing required.
AmeriGlo Tritium Remington 870, 1100, 1187 Rifle Style Tritium Sight Set FREE S&H RM-302. Ameriglo Tritium & Fiber Optic Night Sights.

Last edited:
I can find a used barrel anywhere just new. I do not have the tools to tap but I would pick them up and do it or narrow them. I like the rifle sight barrel but so hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom