7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

Not fair for some dudes get all the luck. Obama vouchers for hookers and blows now. It's for the children.

Equality!

Prayers to friends and families of the victims

The FedEx Shooter listed not getting laid as one of his reasons for his rampage and suicide.
See the notes at the bottom of the page here: http://acworth.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/fedex-shooters-suicide-note-i-want-to-hurt-people

I've known a few guys who have deep seated issues with women. One in particular is somewhat homely and doesn't earn a ton of money but will settle for nothing less than the prettiest women. Suffice to say, he carries a lot of frustration inside because of the constant rejection. I suppose some of these people work up enough rage to eventually do what this psycho did. Sad.

Watched that video - what a pathetic loser. Blaming society and girls because you're lonely? Give me a break. Every guy goes through shit like that it doesn't make you a special lonely flower ruined by a society on which you need retribution. What a sick piece of crap.

Waiting for the reports that his family and people who knew him "always knew he would end up doing something like this", yet did nothing to prevent it.

Allow me to be the first one to say "this makes us look bad".

It might make us look bad to the people that already hate us anyway. To us, it reinforces the fact that law abiding gun owners make us safer. If one of us CC was around, that dickwad wouldn't have killed as many. Instead, for him it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

****ING WHACKO !!

Seriously.

this kid clearly needed a spanking and mom/dad to teach some lessons. Only in the USA is some rich little brat with a BMW "not loved enough" or "you all treat me badly". This kid should have grown up in afghanistan or mongolia or perhaps somewhere his testes could have descended properly.

see if obama and martha knew their asses from elbows they would implement some "improved parenting" scheme....not deprive law abiding of God given rights.

the worst part is this little asswipe took people with him....ugh that is beyond infuriating.
why cant these turds just kill their hamster and lizard and then blow their own head off?

- - - Updated - - -

It might make us look bad to the people that already hate us anyway. To us, it reinforces the fact that law abiding gun owners make us safer. If one of us CC was around, that dickwad wouldn't have killed as many. Instead, for him it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

yup.
in GA or TN his shooting rampage would likely have been cut short.

I just read a bunch of the predictable comments to several of the news reports. I swear these people wouldn't care if he had run his beemer into a crowd and killed a dozen, but because he used a gun...

I'm no psycologist, but read deeper into the video I think you can see some common themes that are terribly wrong with today's youth. It may be one families issue certainly, but the affects clearly impact a broader scope of society when atrocities like this happen.

Refers to Men as Men, and Boys as Men.
Refers to Woman as Girls.
Refers to 6 years of his life as a lifetime.
Lack of affection/interaction = rejected and tormented.
Lack of sex = reason to hate all those that have it.
Way to solve the problem = kill people/disregard for other lives.
Understanding of right and wrong? Never heard him say it once.

He has an issue with the perception of woman as subordinate sex objects, nothing more. Father figure/Parents in his life?
He has an issue with sex and dealing with human urges. Where is the Parental/Family guidance.
He has an issue with the perception of time. 22 y/o and has lived his life. Where is the Parental/Family guidance?
He has an issue with rejection and dealing with it. Don't we all. Again, where was the support of his family during high school where much rejection occurs?
He has a disregard for human life. What core values were missed in raising this child?

Is it just me or does he seem very effeminate? That might be the original root cause of his rejections/depression/hatred. But learning to deal with those emotions is paramount.

Supposedly his dad is a producer for Hunger Games. He obviously had a problem with reality

I'm no psycologist, but read deeper into the video I think you can see some common themes that are terribly wrong with today's youth. It may be one families issue certainly, but the affects clearly impact a broader scope of society when atrocities like this happen.

Refers to Men as Men, and Boys as Men.
Refers to Woman as Girls.
Refers to 6 years of his life as a lifetime.
Lack of affection/interaction = rejected and tormented.
Lack of sex = reason to hate all those that have it.
Way to solve the problem = kill people/disregard for other lives.
Understanding of right and wrong? Never heard him say it once.

He has an issue with the perception of woman as subordinate sex objects, nothing more. Father figure/Parents in his life?
He has an issue with sex and dealing with human urges. Where is the Parental/Family guidance.
He has an issue with the perception of time. 22 y/o and has lived his life. Where is the Parental/Family guidance?
He has an issue with rejection and dealing with it. Don't we all. Again, where was the support of his family during high school where much rejection occurs?
He has a disregard for human life. What core values were missed in raising this child?

Is it just me or does he seem very effeminate? That might be the original root cause of his rejections/depression/hatred. But learning to deal with those emotions is paramount.

you pretty much just summarized clinical sociopathy.

apparently sociopaths are estimated at 0.5-1% of population. Isnt that food for comfort?

i used to work for one. Charming bastard but scariest $hit ive ever seen. I thought my dad was a lunatic until i met a sociopath....made my old man look like ghandi.

941503_4270078329087_1481512828_n.jpg

Daddy is rich, worked on The Hunger Games.
if you can't get laid using that as a line, you're seriously a loser.

total nutjob

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ/videos

Last edited:
Dude...get a hooker

This guy is/was pathetic

Yep. Drive over to Nevada and get a tested and legal one if you fear disease or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't imagine why he couldn't get laid.

He must have been a real piece of work. His father was loaded, big hollywood guy, this kid has access to plenty of money, cars, etc. and he couldn't get anywhere? Heck I know a decent number of girls that date solely on money and getting expensive gifts. The guy could be a tool but they are only in it for the short term anyway so the girls don't care.

Admittedly I just watched his youtube manifesto...and that is part of the problem. This irrelevant loser from CA is now known throughout the country. His actions will become legend; vilified by some revered and understood by other pathetic souls like him. Anyway you slice it he will have his 15 minutes of fame. I don't know if his actions will propel him into the realm of other mass murderers but his tale will be out there for all to see. The cast has been set, the blueprint laid (no pun) so that all losers can be famous for an instant. I am just as guilty as I watched and read too. Smh. Some other idiot will now try to rack up a high score greater than seven.

Back
Top Bottom