7.5 magnum shot?

Has anyone seen 7.5 magnum shot in stock anywhere in NE recently? I looked around and everyone seemed to recommend Heritage in West Warwick, but they're OOS at the moment. Any other places to look for shotshell reloading supplies, and shot specifically?

kittery trading usually has it. Minuteman sportsman club in mass generally has it. Heritage has been my go to place for shotshell reloading.

Heritage has been my go to place for shotshell reloading.

Yeah, it seemed to be the place to go. I hadn't really expected shortages to have extended to shotshell stuff, but I guess it has to some degree. The had primers and wads in abundance but only a couple dozen bags of 8.5 and 9 shot and very limited powder left.

Lots of cross over for pistol shotgun reloading with the powders. I have not purchased shot in many years and it was always hit or miss with shot being in stock even then. Heritage tends to get pallets of shot in and sold off. Best I can suggest is see if any local clubs get it in bulk and try to get in on it.......Pembroke mass old colony just did their trap fields and had recycled lead? I don't know if they are selling to non members or scrapped it?

Back
Top Bottom