619 DW .223 sale

Bad day to be out of town… 😢

My observation is that if I get a Back-in-Stock email fro any online store, it’s out-of-stock even if I log in immediately to purchase.

They closed on Sunday and Monday?

Contact Us: We are located at:
619 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NH 03054, just off exit 12 of the Everett Turnpike in Merrimack NH.
Phone: (603) 262-5104
Email:[email protected]

Business Hours:
Closed on Sun & Mon
Tue-Fri 10am-6pm
Sat 10am-5pm

Stopped in Kittery on way to Maine this morning. Picked up 2 packs of CCI standard velocity for $10.99 each. 9mm was $19.99

Seemed to be plenty in stock and folks were not jumping all over it in a mad dash.

Anybody know if Shooters is still trying to get $20 for CCI .22 ammunition? They were sitting on a large pile of CCI CB Long last few times I was in there.

Stopped in Kittery on way to Maine this morning. Picked up 2 packs of CCI standard velocity for $10.99 each. 9mm was $19.99

Seemed to be plenty in stock and folks were not jumping all over it in a mad dash.

Anybody know if Shooters is still trying to get $20 for CCI .22 ammunition? They were sitting on a large pile of CCI CB Long last few times I was in there.
I am a fan of CCI sv ammo , but not at that price. Walmart had Federal .22 ammo in stock today , three boxes for $60 ( 325rds per box) , three box limit. I went there twice and got a total of six boxes.

Back
Top Bottom