• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

60 minutes, Sun Jul 26

Tomorrow on 60 minutes they're going to have a segment on guns, it was supposed to on last week.

OLAK ~Thanks for the heads up on this. I was going to watch it last week but they had the Walter Cronkite death tribute, that brought back many memories. I'll watch the 60 Minute program on guns again even though I have probably seen it if it was shown before.​

"I'll pick the time and the place."

Ugh. Yes, your Allustrious Highness. Thank you for your Supreme Edict to help us escape the scurge of the evil black rifles that have plagued your Chosen People.

The segment on 60 mins tonight just aggravated me. Just ask the GF, I was bitchin' for hours that we don't have gun shows like that every weekend in MA [angry2]

The segment on 60 mins tonight just aggravated me. Just ask the GF, I was bitchin' for hours that we don't have gun shows like that every weekend in MA [angry2]

That was filmed at the Show Place in Mechanicsville, just outside of Richmond.

I bought my first AR-15 there back in '06. Gun shows at the Show Place are by far the biggest and best in the state.

Back
Top Bottom