• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

501 CRM: EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF PUBLIC SAFETY

EC gave a talk about this POS legislation at the Shirley club tonight. All I can say is the Devil and his cohorts are now resorting to slimey tactics to force this crap down our throats in a further effort to turn this state into an even bigger craphole than it already is. If you are not a member of GOAL, help out your fellow gun enthusiasts and join now.

Every one of us needs to contact our senators and Representatives, and local Chiefs of Police, telling them we object to this lunacy.

Now is not the time to remain quiet. With the stroke of his pen, Devaluate Patrick could take away the right to train or demonstrate firearms to new people. It could also eliminate public events such as shooting competitions, SAS Cowboy Shots, IDPA, Trap on Sundays at your local club.

This is one we really need to jump on. Maybe some of us can attend Devaluates' scheduled Town Meetings around the state.

There is another thread with a deeper discussion of these CMRs. They are NO Legislative! They become "law" with the stroke of the Secretary of Public Safety's pen . . . no oversight.

lets take it to court like McDonald v. Chicago and Heller v. Wash. D.C, lets stop talking about it!!!!!

logan1171, I applaud your enthusiasm, but you're a day late and a dollar short. Study up here

These proposed regulations were never enacted, probably due in large part to concerted opposition from our community. Short version: We wrote letter, lots of letters. The was a public hearing where so many people showed up it had to be moved from a conference room at the MSP HQ to their gym. After about hour hours of testimony everyone had their say and went home. That's literally that last we heard of it.

Oh, and trust me. There's a lot more going on right now besides talk.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom