45acp home defense rounds. anyone see any nh/ma

Knicks

NES Member
Anyone see any? I'm located ma/nh border. Have 9mm 380 45 range ammo for trade. Also 556 and 762x39.

Most of the stores in NH (where I visit at least) typically have 230g JHP in stock. Doesn't take much searching to locate it either. If one store is out, chances are another close to them will have some. Last time I was at Riley's they had plenty. Same at Shooters Outpost. HOF also typically has 45 ACP (JHP and FMJ) in stock.

BTW, I'm not interested in 9mm or 380. I could be interested in trading some JHP for some 5.56 NATO, depending on what you actually have. PM me with more info.

KTP has had Hornady TAP and CD last time I was there, among other things. I use critical defense but mail order it.

Bob's in Salisbury had a good selection as I recall, Winchester SXT for starters.

Yes the Walmart in westboro ma had 10 or boxes of the Winchester pdx1 $25 for twenty rounds

Yes the Walmart in westboro ma had 10 or boxes of the Winchester pdx1 $25 for twenty rounds

Not really close to the NH/MA border though. Especially since it sounds like the OP is in the Hudson [NH] area during the day.

Still, I have been seeing a good amount of .45 ACP ammo in stock at places of late.

Not really close to the NH/MA border though. Especially since it sounds like the OP is in the Hudson [NH] area during the day.

Still, I have been seeing a good amount of .45 ACP ammo in stock at places of late.

Woops missed that crucial info. On OP's location I read it as nh/ma as in either state. Chalk it up to little sleep and long hours.
Any how where this .45 you speak of I've been to 6-8 stores and found nothing. I'm looking for bulk.

Back
Top Bottom