4/25-26 Biddeford ME

I plan on it..for once I will not be working at a dealers table..

I can ask the questions I hear most...is that "new"...I know it states new but is it really! Or "why are ammo prices so high" ...or my all time favorite....I paid $35.00 for that exact same rifle in 1950! Why is it so much money now....[rofl]

i'll probably check it out sunday... saturday i gotta be in mass for my last civil circus test. i had donated 100 bucks to the commiewealth before i decided i will not return so i might as well take the damn thing

I went.
There were pleanty of guns to be had, but ammo was somewhat scarce (atleast what I was looking for). I was able to get 200 rd. of 45 ACP for $64

I got there around 11:00am Saturday and got a very nice S&W Model 41 C&R gun for an excellent price. Shoots great too. Ammo prices were beyond belief. Loads of AR magazines, parts, accessories etc. Overall a very small show with limited stock on hand with outrageous prices but that seems to be the way they are now. Imagine, $350.00 is a good price for a case of Wolf 7.62X39!

I heard that one of the dealers was so desperate for ammo that he quickly scoured the show while they were setting up, and bought (cash) $7000 worth of ammo before it even opened to the public. Whew!

Would not surprise me. There was not the titanic assortment of ammo I'm use to at that show. For instance, last year I got 3 cases of 9mm Makarov from different dealers for an excellent price (most of it $6.00 a box). Also picked up some 5.45X39 and 7.62 NATO M80 ball. This year the pickings was slim.

Back
Top Bottom