.380 worth fixing?

K-DUB: What have you found out on the pin?

Ray & Bufallo Bill,
I have had ZERO luck trying to find the pin online, & my search was halted by an insane week at work. I have decided that even if I do find the parts, I'd rather have a PRO do it, so I will need a gunsmith. [wink]

The only other source I could think of is Jack Frost Gun Parts, but I couldn't find him on a web search, and it will be a few weeks before I'll have access to his hard-copy books in the basement. (MD's orders to stay on one floor for a while) :?

K-DUB said:
K-DUB: What have you found out on the pin?

Ray & Bufallo Bill,
I have had ZERO luck trying to find the pin online, & my search was halted by an insane week at work. I have decided that even if I do find the parts, I'd rather have a PRO do it, so I will need a gunsmith. [wink]

K-DUB,

Did you try e-Parts (aka Numrich)?

If you find the part, I'm sure that we can hook you up with a gunsmith.

Since Paul Dias specializes in old guns, maybe Paul's longtime friend may pipe in if he knows if Paul is a gunsmith too?

K-DUB,

Did you try e-Parts (aka Numrich)?

If you find the part, I'm sure that we can hook you up with a gunsmith.

Since Paul Dias specializes in old guns, maybe Paul's longtime friend may pipe in if he knows if Paul is a gunsmith too?

Len, I did try Numrich....They don't list that part. I'm going to call someone on the gunsmith thread, & hopefully have it fixed. :)

LenS said:
K-DUB,

Did you call Numrich? I've heard that they have a LOT more items than are listed on their website or catalog.

Total agreement. I have picked up a number of small parts for 2 of my Star(s), an Israeli .45, and an H&R 65 that E-parts (aka Numrich) had, but did not list because the quantity on hand was too low.

If Numrich doesn't work out, then call Jack First. Yes, he's expensive, but his parts are usually individually made, and IIRC, templated from stock factory parts.

Back
Top Bottom