• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why did my itrader ratings disappear ??

BTSDOG

NES Member
Why did my itrader ratings disappear, how do i access my photos, and how do you delete old conversations ???
Other than these issues, new update seems pretty good so far................

I don't think you saw many neg ratings due to the lack of scum posting. My thought is you needed to be a paying (green) member and that in itself weeds out shit heads. Scammers don't pay to scam.
Look forward to its return.

Why did my itrader ratings disappear, how do i access my photos, and how do you delete old conversations ???
Other than these issues, new update seems pretty good so far................

Good. Glad you are thankful of their efforts and showing appreciation . . .

Good. Glad you are thankful of their efforts and showing appreciation . . .

serveimage

It doesn't appear that this is back yet. It still says 0 on my Trader History.

Because, we can't punish people with bad ratings. We are all winners.

We're working on it guys. I'm still trying to figure out how to work this magic wand.

Hey sHORTY, my five year old just says abra kudabra, allu kazam make some lunch as fast as you can. Poof, done.

Try that. :D

Hey sHORTY, my five year old just says abra kudabra, allu kazam make some lunch as fast as you can. Poof, done.

Try that. :D

My wife and my dog are now looking at me strangely. Not sure that was the intended outcome.

Nice to see my trader points back and my feedback stats! Thanks !!!Takes a lot of effort to maintain a good rating. Again the efforts of TEAM ADMIN deserve a great deal of congrats on a job well done.

I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to notice :)

I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to notice :)

I didn't notice it till now. It's now listed as a percentage instead of the amount of feedback we received. Thank you Shorty for all the work you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom