• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two+ NFA on One Application?

MaverickNH

NES Member
I just bought a suppressor at shooters outpost and will do the paperwork shortly. I also have an intention to apply for a SBR. Can those go on the same paperwork?

I just bought a suppressor at shooters outpost and will do the paperwork shortly. I also have an intention to apply for a SBR. Can those go on the same paperwork?
Each transfer will be a separate Form 4, see here: http://www.myguntrust.com/what-documents-do-i-send-to-the-atf.html

For your SBR, are you buying an SBR or making your own? If you are applying to "make" an SBR, that would be a Form 1, I would send that entirely separately, in it's own envelope.

Last edited:
Anytime I've bought a NFA item from them they do the paperwork for you...

Ya - they are doing so for the suppressor but I have a SIG 556 Pistol upper I'd like to put on a SIG 556 Designated Marksman lower to make a SBR. If I can use the same prints and photos I thought I might save time and effort.

Ya - they are doing so for the suppressor but I have a SIG 556 Pistol upper I'd like to put on a SIG 556 Designated Marksman lower to make a SBR. If I can use the same prints and photos I thought I might save time and effort.

I don't think that saving time and effort will fly.

You need a separate set of prints and photos for each application. There is no "combining" stuff across multiple applications.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

You need a separate set of prints and photos for each application. There is no "combining" stuff across multiple applications.

Yep - when I filled out the forms today it was clear - lots of paperwork and one item per set. Bummer...

Back
Top Bottom