.32 H&R Magnum round for EDC?

MXD

My local gun shop has been very helpful in my wife's pursuit of a new EDC gun. Today they suggested that she look at the S&W snub nose in .32 H&R Magnum. Recoil is a big issue because she has tiny hands so we have been hesitant to purchase a .38 snub nose. I did some quick research and it seems like a decent little round with much less recoil than the .38. Would you trust it in your wife's carry gun?

Last edited:
My local gun shop has been very helpful in my wife's pursuit of a new EDC gun. Today they suggested that she look at the S&W snub nose in .32 H&R Magnum. Recoil is a big issue because she has tiny hands so we have been hesitant to purchase a .38 snub nose. I did some quick research and it seems like a decent little round with much less recoil than the .38. Would you trust it in your wife's carry gun?

yes...when I can't carry a 1911, I carry a 32mag, a SW 332 six shooter. It has nearly the same ballistics as a 38+p. I feel comfy with it.

i just found out that my uncle who i visited yesterday owns a german pistol that i was told was the officers side arm... it shoots a .32

took it apart, seems like a fun gun, not to bad recoil either.

Back
Top Bottom