30 rd M 1 CARBINE MAGAZINES

Looking for some decent M 1 Carbine 30rd Mags. any thoughts on good/bad etc. and what to look out for?

Search online there are some excellent Korean made new ones out there very cheap and of great quality. Unless you want vintage then they are a little harder to find but still available at a reasonable price...

They made a gazillion of them, so getting a WWII mag is pretty easy. If you want a certain manufacturer, or matching code it may get a little harder (but not much). They're around for $15-25/each all day. Check out the CMP forum classifieds first.

preban plenty if you look hard enough, new production id pre ban is not a issue the few manufactures out there seem to making them well...I think korea makes them to USGI spec on old US equipment.
I have purchased M2 30 rounders pre bn new in the wrap for 20ea sadly that source closed up their doors a few years ago.

Old ones are good 15/30 rounder's run $15-$25 at gun shows, ebay and gun brokers.

The new one are made in Korea and you can get them at the same price.

On thing you might want to consider is some of the new ones sold have a hold open device in the magazine follower that locks the bolt open/back once the last round has been fired.

That may be something you want to consider

link deleted as I do not want to misfire on a post. I would prefer my AIM to be true.

Not sure if you need pre-ban... but these are good and the price is right at $12.95. New production and the ones I tried worked well.

(Thanks Majspud... I forgot about that rule here.)

Last edited:
I'd be careful posting links to gun parts - I got an infraction over it (for a Argentine Mauser stock).

T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom