299 Days

Has anyone read any of the 299 Days series novels? I finished the whole series recently, and thought they were very informative to someone interested in basic/intermediate preparedness, and what an economic collapse would look like in the United States. Discuss!

Yeah, that series was mentioned in an old thread on here a while back... I read them all, pretty good stuff.

i stopped reading at the colonels one. it was good in the beginning but once it got into the main story and the war it was kinda wearing off on me. plus it costs like $100 when all is said and done lol

I read them all because I couldn't NOT finish the series but it was a grind. I actually have all 10 for sale if anyone wants them. Maybe I should actually post them to the classifieds. hmmmmmm

After reading these posts, I checked out the series on Amazon. Concluded it was too expensive. My Amazon search highlighted another book on a similar subject (Gotta love Amazon for doing that) Called "The Survivors," by Angela White. Also part of a series. It was a free Kindle download.Can't beat free.Don't now how the book is, I just started it. Don't have a Kindle? Get the free Kindle app that lets you read it on your PC. More free books? Check out a sight called "Bookbub." Happy reading!

i stopped reading at the colonels one. it was good in the beginning but once it got into the main story and the war it was kinda wearing off on me. plus it costs like $100 when all is said and done lol

The 43 Colonels was my least favorite. It was too repetitive and didn't flow.

Monetary cost wasn't as big a deal for me as I like the storyline enough to keep going. It really picks up around "The Visitors." All in all, I think it was a great teaching tool to get me more serious about preparedness. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that 299 Days is a very likely future for us.

Back
Top Bottom