2520 Powder at Riley's

Patriot

NES Member
Got two pounds today - $21.85 each. I bought some a couple of weeks ago at FS
for the same price. The price at Riley's surprised me as they usually can beat FS
by at least a buck or two, plus no sales tax. Riley's seems to have gotten more
expensive recently?

Last edited:
Got two pounds today - $21.85 each. I bought some a couple of weeks ago at FS
for the same price. The price at Riley's surprised me as they usually can beat FS by at least a buck or two, plus no sales tax. Riley's seems to have gotten more expensive recently?

What's 2540? Not sure who makes that.

FS is usually $2-5 more expensive per can than Riley's is, but if that stuff you bought is oddball or weird, it's possible that FS had new old stock of it and you simply bought it at the old price.

Last time I went to Rileys a few weeks ago everything I bought was still way cheaper than it is down here on average. Wouldn't surprise me if prices are going up, though.

-Mike

What's 2540? Not sure who makes that.

FS is usually $2-5 more expensive per can than Riley's is, but if that stuff you bought is oddball or weird, it's possible that FS had new old stock of it and you simply bought it at the old price.

Last time I went to Rileys a few weeks ago everything I bought was still way cheaper than it is down here on average. Wouldn't surprise me if prices are going up, though.

-Mike

Accurate Arms makes 2520 and it's a popular rifle powder for .308/.30-06 loadings. I've
dropped in at Riley's whenever I go to my camp and it is always cheaper than FS and I
was surprised at the cost of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom